Yuki Knows

Kyo POV

Tohru asked me to sleep with her. Of course I said yes for the thought of losing her was horrendous.

"Good night", Tohru said.

"Night."

*****

*yawn*

I woke up and found Tohru not in the bed.

I stood up and walked out of the door. I heard something very annoying.

I walked towards the sound of crying and found my self inside of the living room with a crying Tohru on the twin couches.

"What happened?" I asked. She ran up to me and bundled herself on my chest. Dramatic. I thought.

"Y-Yuki." She said.

"What! What did he do?!?!" I yelled angrily.

"*cries dramatically*He heard us... In the... Hotel" Tohru managed to say. HOW!!!! I thought to myself.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"I h-heard him in the kitchen talking to Shigure. I was about to say something before I heard Yuki say 'I heard Kyo and Tohru doing it in the hotel' " Tohru said.

I ran out of her grip and ran to Yuki's room. I pushed the door open and grabbed Yuki's collar.

"How could you!!!!" I yelled.

"Do what? Ooh do you mean hear you and Miss Honda having sex in the hotel?" Yuki said.

"Why you little...!" I slammed him into the wall.

"Stop!" I heard a voice say. I turned my head and saw Tohru standing there with tears still in her eyes. I sat Yuki down.

"Miss Honda!" Yuki said.

"I'm sorry if I upset you..." Yuki tried to say.

"Just stop!" Tohru yelled. Yuki jumped back surprised at her sudden out burst.

"I can't forgive you this time!" She yelled.

I stood there with a proud look on his face. She does have back bone.

She ran out of the room.

"What?" Yuki whispered.

"You heard her. I can understand why she doesn't want to forgive you. But that is another story" I said before walking out of the room.

My Tohru. Huh... Never knew she could be aggressive. Even to Yuki.