Chapter 1

Everyone lies here at Storybrooke Prep High School. Teachers lie, parents, principals, superintendents, but the ones who lie the most are the students. My senior year was filled with lies. It all started with the first day of my new school, in a new house, with my new parents. Who dragged me all the way from the city in Illinois to the country in Manie.
It was the month before school and Mary, my new mother, brought me to meet the neighbors. They had twins, Rachel and Ruby. Rachel was a little off putting with me so, I hung out with Ruby. We had a lot in common, we both love Pop Music, Glee, and other things. Then Mary took me to the school where I met one of Ruby's friend Belle. Belle was a little Rude but nothing I couldn't handle. She gave me a tour of the school which was way smaller then my old one.
There was only a week left till school and Ruby called asking if I wanted to go to the mall with her and Belle. I ask Mary and she said yes and gave me $300! I refused it but she gave it to me anyways. Belle picked me up, after Ruby,  and we went to the mall. The bitches Ruby said with a disgusted tone. There are three of them Emma, Robin, and Killian. Emma used to date Killian until she decided she was gay. Killian is the guy every girl wants to date and every guy wants to be. Robin is the guy who mellows them out. Even though they don't listen to him. He is smart, kind and has the cutest smile in the world. There only one bad thing about him, the people he hangs out with. They stared at me and whispered and laughed except for Robin who smiled. I didn't notice I was smiling until Ruby snapped me out and said lets go. We went to American Eagle, Hollister, and Pink. Then we left.
"So Regina, couldn't help but notice you staring at Robin" Belle said. "What.. Oh yeah I guess." I blushed looking out the window so they couldn't see. But deep in side I knew that I was head over heels for him even though I haven't meet him yet. "Yeah well he's dating Rachel", Ruby said. "Umm.. I don't like him like that I don't even know him." Lie. We got to my house and I ran up stairs and put in my headphones searching for anything on Robin Lockleys.
It's not simple to say
That most Days I don't recognize me
That these shoes and this apron
That place and its Patrons
Have taken more then I gave them
It's not easy to know
I'm not anything like I use to be
Although it's true
I was never attention's sweet center
I still remember that girl
She's imperfect but she tries
She's good but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy but she's kind 
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up
And baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone but she used to be mine
It's not what I ask for
Sometimes life just slips in through a back door                             And carves out a person                 And makes you believe it's all true And now I've got you  
And you're not what I ask for         If I'm honest I know I would give it all back                                             For a chance to start over
And rewrite an ending or two
For the girl that I new
Who'll be reckless just enough
Who'll get hurt but
Who learns how to toughen up when she's bruised
And gets used by a man who can't love
And then she'll get stuck and be scared
Of the life that's inside her
Growing stronger each day
'Til it finally reminds her
To fight just a little
To bring back the fire in her eyes
That's been gone but it used to be mine
Used to be mine
She is messy but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone but she used to be mine

I decided to write a new book and I really hope I stick with it but I get really busy around this time. The lyrics were from Sara Bareilles She used to be Mine. Please don't forget to comment and vote and I hopefully will update soon.