Chapter 4

Monday. The weekend was over but what happened wasn't. I walked into school and saw Ruby and Belle. I headed towards them. "Come on Belle lets go" Ruby said snot-like. I turned to see Robin and Emma arguing and walked over to hear them but making sure I wasn't noticed. "Every time a new person comes your way you half to break up with someone and hurt them. I can't believe you" she scoffed and walked away. He punch the locker and I jumped. He walked past me and I headed to class. Lunch came and Emma, Killian, Rachel, Ruby, And Belle were sitting together. Rachel was all over Killian. How come she moved on from Robin so quickly to one of his best friends. I sat down at a table by myself and began eating my food. Robin sat across from me and started talking,"it looks like you don't have any friends. All because I broke up with Rachel, geez." He chuckled. "they think I cheated on her with you even though I didn't kiss you till after we broke up. It was stupid I don't even like you." "Well good I don't like you either" I snapped starting to cry running out of the cafeteria to my car blocking everything out. Next thing i know I see a sign,Leaving Storybooke.

I know the last chapter was really bad and I'm sorry, I'm just really busy and I wanted to update. I wrote this during school so I don't know how good it is. Please tell me what you think in the comments and vote.