Chapter 2

*Beep Beep* ugh first day at Storybrooke Prep. I rolled out of bed, landing on my feet, and headed of to the bathroom. I turned the water on to take a shower and put music on. I sang along to the songs as I washed my hair. I finished in the shower and brush out my hair putting up. I walked to my closet and picked out a white crop-top, jeans, and a pair of white converse. I heard a knock on the door and walk to open it. "Regina what are you wearing" Mary said. " You have to wear the uniform". What there's a uniform for this stupid school I though. I took the clothes that were in her hands and smiled. I put on the red skirt and tucked the white shirt with the schools name in, keeping on my converse. I brushed my teeth, put on little makeup, grabbed my book bag, and headed down stairs. "Good morning Regina" David and Mary said in unison. "Morning what's for breakfast" I smiled, smelling the air. "Pancakes for you first day of school. I got to get a picture." She picked up the camera and snipped a picture. "Mary really you don't have to take pictures" "ok I'm done." She handed me a plate of pancakes. We finished breakfast."Here" David said throwing me car keys. "What are these for" I said as both of them walked me out the door. I dropped the keys seeing a yellow bug parked in the drive way. "Oh my god you guys got me a car" I squealed. "Had a good day at school" Mary smiled. I picked up the keys and got in the car. I arrived at school at 7:10. 5 minutes before the first bell. I walked to the office to get my schedule. "Regina Mills , Mr. Gold is ready to see you" I walked into the office. Robin was in there. " Good Morning Ms. Mills , Mr Locksley will be helping you and showing you around today" he smiled and I blushed. "Ready to go" Robin said. I nodded. He showed me around the school and then we went to my first period class. "Well here's you class see you later" I smiled " ok bye". The classes flew by and it was lunch. I saw belle Ruby and Rachel and I sat down. Rachel gave me then evilest look and walked over to the bitches table. "What was that about" I asked worried. "She thinks you have a thing for Robin. You don't right?" "No of course not" I snapped. The bell rang and the next two periods few by. And finally it was the last period, English. My worst subject. I walked in and Robin was there but so were Emma and Killian. I sat next to Ruby and Belle and the whole class talked until Ms. French came in. I walk out to go to the bathroom and Emma followed me. "Why are you following m--" BAM! She punched me right in the face. "Stay away from Robin or I'll tell Rachel" I sat there crying until I decided to run out. I went to my car and cried. And drove  away trying to get far away from Storybrooke Prep. I didn't realize where I was going until I saw the step to my house. I ran to my room slamming the door.

Who are you? You're looking like a stranger
You were once my love and my savior
Now I'm left with nothing but your makeup
On my pillow

And I can't sleep, the pills they never helped
Tried counting sheep, still hurts like hell
I can't believe this rose has lost its red
And its petals

Who put that rock in your chest, won't you tell me?
If I said I wished you the best, I was lying

Waking up just brings me down (down)
Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found (nowhere to be found)
And my bed is half empty not half full
I'd rather live with broken bones
Then lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool

Like a lovesick fool [x3]

Where'd you go?
You said you'll never leave me
All alone, my heart is barely beating
Like a ghost you haunt me every day that you're gone

I'm not the same
Now something went missing
There's a cage, it feels like a prison
Here, I'll stay until you come back home (home)

Who put that rock in your chest, won't you tell me?
If I said I wished you the best, I was lying

Waking up just brings me down (down)
Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found (nowhere to be found)
And my bed is half empty not half full
I'd rather live with broken bones
Then lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool

Am I a lovesick fool?
Or am I giving up?
Am I a lovesick fool?

Waking up just brings me down (down)
Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found (nowhere to be found)

Waking up just brings me down (down)
Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found (nowhere to be found)
And my bed is half empty not half full
I'd rather live with broken bones
Then lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool

Like a lovesick fool [x3]

I hope you guys like they story so far. The lyrics are from the song LoveSick Fool by The Cab. Please vote and comment I really want to know what you think.