Chapter 4

The kiss lasted for a while before we pulled away. "I-im sorry.." Stuttered Taemin. I smiled and pulled him into a hug. "Its ok." I said truthfully and happily. I heard someone clear their throat and looked back only to see Jonghyun standing there. He grabbed my arm tightly but discretely as he told Taemin he would bring me back.

"Wtf were you doing slut?!?!" He yelled at me and slapped me. I looked down and held my cheek in pain. "Why do you care?!?" I yelled back and got the courage to slap him back. He looked taken back and frowned as he grabbed my neck and slammed me again the wall. I shrieked in pain and closed my eyes tightly. "You're a slut, just like everyone else!!" He yelled and looked at me. "You disgust me!" He slapped me before letting me go and walking off. I sighed and held my now bleeding head in pain. Everything started to get blurry and before I knew it, I blacked out.

I woke up in a big white room with bright lights. I looked around and saw Taemin with the girls and the rest of the guys all talking. They looked worried. 'But why? Did something happen? Why can't I remember anything? What happened to me?' Those were my thoughts. I weakly sat up and groaned softly in pain as they all rushed in to check on me and make sure I was okay.

"What happened?" I asked slowly as they all sighed softly. "Jonghyun told us that you slipped and hit your head on the concrete. That's when the memories of him slamming me against the wall came back to me. "Yeah.. That sounds like me." I wasn't going to tell them what really happened since I loved Jonghyun and I didn't want anything to happen to him.

They nodded and each gave me hugs. I felt somewhat better since I felt like I did have people who cared for me. A few days later I was able to go home. I needed someone to take care of me since I was still weak so I had Bom and Data come and help me with everything. I was so lucky to have them in my life. The guys came almost everyday to check on me and spend time with me.

"CL, do you need anything?" Asked Key since he was at the store with Onew buying some food. "Aniyo~ I'm okay. Thanks though." I hung up and went back to watching some TV with the girls, Taemin and Minho. Jonghyun hadn't been home since I was released from the hospital. I wondered where he was and why he wasn't home.

A few seconds later the door opened and there stood Jonghyun with the scariest death look ever. I'm in trouble now...

(Sorry for the delay on this story. I haven't had a lot of motivation. If you guys want me to continue like this and comment)