Part 1

Hey everyone! This is the first chapter to My Brother Abuses Me. I hope you enjoy. Also this will not be as long as all the other chapters to come ^-^

____________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up at 9 am. I went into the bathroom took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed in white shorts and a black crop top that said KPOP. I quietly walked downstairs hoping I wouldn't wake up my brother, but to my surprise he's sitting on the black leather couch eating cereal watching TV. I tried to walk back to my room but I guess he saw me.

"CL come here". Said Jonghyun. I slowly walked to where he was sitting and stopped infront of him looking down hoping and praying he wouldn't hit me.

"Y-yes Jonghyun". I said in a shaky voice.

"What time is it"?

"11:30".

"What time are you supposed to wake up"?

"8:00 am". He got up and stood in front of me.

"I-I'm sorry.........it won't happen again please".

"I'm sure it won't". He slapped me and I fell to the floor in pain. Tears where pouring down my face.

"Stop crying and get up". He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up. My cheek was red and burning. I felt tears coming down faster and wiped them away. He still had my hair wrapped up in his hand. Jonghyun dragged me into the kitchen and didn't let go of my hair.

"Start making lunch, I'll be back and by the time I come back the food better be ready". He pulled my hair one last time before letting go and leaving. After he left I got started with lunch. In an hour I was done with the food, so I decided to watch some TV. Then my phone rang.

"H-hello"? I said.

"CL how are you"?

"Minzy"?

"Yea".

"How did you get my number"?

"Bom gave it to me".

"Oh. Well how are you? Last time I talked to you we got into a huge argument and I haven't seen you since".

"Yea, listen CL I'm sorry about that. You were going through a lot and it was not my place to say the things I did". I smiled to myself knowing she meant every word she just said to me.

"It's ok Minzy. I could never stay mad at you".

"Thank you CL".

"No problem Minzy".

"Can I ask you something"?

"Sure anything"?

"Can I come over in a few? I have something for you".

"Minzy I don-". She cut me off and said "Please CL it's important". I sighed and agreed. I went back into the kitchen and made some snacks. After 10 minutes the doorbell rang.

"Coming". I yelled from my room upstairs. I closed the door and went downstairs to open the door. I opened the door and there stood Minzy, Dara, and Bom all smiling and starring at me. I gave Minzy a death glare and she hid behind Bom. I let them in and we all sat down.

"Yah CL is this really your new house"? Asked Dara.

"Yea......"!

"Where's Jonghyun? He's usually always here". Said Minzy.

"Oh he left. He'll be back lat-". I was cut off again by the doorbell ringing. I got up and opened the door. To my surprise I saw Jonghyun and his 4 other friends Taemin, Onew, Key, and Minho. *great just what I need*