Chapter 2

Jonghyun walked inside, said Hi to the girls, then walked to the kitchen.

"Hey CL". Said Taemin with a bright warm smile. He was the sweetest and youngest out of the group of friends. Onew is the oldest and the chicken lover, he's also a big flirt. Key is the diva and fashionista. Then you have Minho who is the tallest, we call him frog-eyes.

" Hey Taemin". I replied while giving them each a hug. They all think of me as their little sister and they spoil me to death.

"Oh CL we got you something". Said Onew.

" Really? What did you get me"? I asked while fixing my hair.

"I'll only tell you if you give me a kiss on the cheek". I've know these guys for 7 years and this is the first time I'm blushing because of them.

" Yah Onew". I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"What? Its just a little peck on the cheek". I sighed and started walking towards him. When my face was at least two inches away from his cheek I whispered in his ear "Thank you". Then I took the perfectly wrapped box and ran behind Bom and Dara.

" Hey no fair". Said Onew still dumbfounded because of what I did.

"Hey it's not my fault your reflexes are slow". I said defensively. Everyone was laughing except me because I was shocked at what they had gotten me. It was a gold necklace with a pair of matching earrings and a bracelet. I ran up to them and gave them each a hug.

" Thank you guys so much".

"Your welcome". They all said together. I smiled while Taemin helped me put on the necklace. I thanked him for helping me and then walked into the kitchen. Jonghyun was sitting on the counter playing with his phone. He looked up at me and gave a dirty look. I opened the fridge and got out a piece of chocolate cake. Then I walked back to the living room and gave the piece of cake to Taemin.

" Hey that's no fair". Said Minho.

"Yea we want cake too". Said Onew.

" Me too". Said Key.

"Alright, alright I'll make another one for everyone". I said smiling.

" We want to help". Said Dara.

"Everyone does. We all want to help". Replied Onew. I smiled a bit and shook my head. " Ok you can all help me". I said as I walked to the kitchen. Jonghyun stood up and left to his room. "Hey Jonghyun aren't you helping us"? Asked Bom. I looked at her quickly with wide eyes. She shrugged and smiled at me. " No I'm busy". He replied. I knew he was annoyed by his tone. I let out a small sigh and just looked away. Bom and Dara looked at each other and nodded. They were up to something. "Hey CL why are you wearing long pants and a jacket when its like 200 degrees outside and inside". Said Minzy, she looked at me with her head tilted a little and I just smiled." Because I'm cold". Truth is I'm dying in this jacket. Its hot as hell and I'm wearing this because of Jonghyun. I'm all bruised up and I can't let them see me like this.

4 hours later

We finished making the cake and we all ate a piece. "This was really good". Said Taemin sitting back in his chair. I smiled a bit and took everyone's plates to the sink. " What time is it?" Asked Minzy. I looked at the time and gasped a little. "Yah its 9:30 pm". I looked at all of them and they looked at each other. " Wow it's really late". Said Dara as she stood up and fixed her shoes. "You guys should stay. I mean its 9 and its really dark. Plus we all have school tomorrow and we always walk together. So you should all just stay". They looked at me with disbelief. " But CL, there's a lot of us. Will we all be able to stay?" Asked Minho. "Its not a problem. We have other rooms were you guys can stay. But you all need to sleep with someone since there's 3 extra rooms". I said and Taemin and Onew both came to my side. I smiled and looked at them. " I mean partner up with a guy". I was with Dara, Bom and Minzy, Key and Taemin, and Onew with Minho. I led them all to there rooms. "Yay I get to sleep with CL". Said Dara with a smile. I smiled back and we walked to my room. " Make yourself comfortable". I walked over to my bed and laied down. "Is this really your room CL". Dara's mouth was slightly opened and she was looking around. " Uh yeah.....my room is the biggest out of all of them". Memories filled my mind as I remembered this was my moms old room.

I felt tears sting my eyes and I just looked down. Dara put a hand on my shoulder and smiled a bit. Dara, Bom, Minzy, Taemin, Key, Onew, Minho, Jonghyun, and I were all close to my mom. Heck everyone was. She was a sweetheart to everyone. I looked at Dara and gave her a warm smile. A few minutes later Dara fell asleep. I crawled next to her and fell asleep thinking about my mom. The next morning I woke up at 6 am. Everyone else was still asleep so I decided to wake them up since we had school. I woke everyone up but when I got to Taemin and Key's room I stopped because the door was slightly opened. I thought nothing of it and walked in expecting to see them sleeping, but I was wrong. Key was messing with his hair and Taemin had just got out off the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and was drying his hair. I turned around as fast as I could with my eyes shut. "Omo I'm sorry guys. I thought you were both sleeping". I felt someone hug me from behind and saw it was Taemin. " Its Ok, I guess we forgot to close the door". He said and smirked a little. Wow Taemin was the guy who would've freaked out in a situation like this...........I guess he changed.