Chapter 5

I immediately looked away when I saw him walk in through the big, glass doors. "Chaerin..are you okay?" Asked Bom as she checked my temp. "Yeah, why?" I slowly asked as I examined her. "I don't know, maybe because you turned extremely pale like 20 seconds ago." She said and frowned as she examined me more.

"Bom, I'm okay. I promise." I forced a smile and went back to watching tv quietly. Hours passed and the girls had to leave since they needed to get back home. I said goodbye to them and sighed softly once they left. I gasped when I felt two muscular arms around my waist. I looked back and saw Taemin. "When did you get here?" I asked in a bit of shock but I was glad he was there since it meant I wasn't alone with my dreadful brother.

"I arrived right now. The girls let me in." He said and gave me his sweet, signature smile. "So, how are you feeling?" He asked and took me to the kitchen to make me some food. "I've been better." I said and smiled as I curiously watched him. "Wanna help me make some food?" He asked happily and looked at me. I happily nodded and slowly stood up as I helped him cook everything and prepare it.

Once it was all done, we happily sat down at the big dinning table and ate our food while we talked and caught up on some things we needed to. After a few hours of talking, Taemin kissed my cheek and left since it was very late. I walked up to my room and yawned as I laid down and slowly drifted off to my slumber. I awoke to the smell of home cooked breakfast. I stood up went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth like always. I then walked downstairs and smiled at the plate of food that was on my side of the table. I happily sat down and looked up to see Jonghyun cooking. "You're cooking?" I asked slowly and in shock since he never did anything.

He simply nodded and finished making all the delicious breakfast in front of me. "Don't get used to it. I sort of just feel bad for making you go to the hospital.." He said softly and gave me something to drink. 'Does he really feel bad or does he want something out of me? Jonghyun has never been the kind to do anything nice...especially for me. So..what's gotten into him now?' I thought deeply and just slowly ate the food after thanking him for his hard effort.

(Finally I updated this book!!!! I plan to update more often since I have nothing better to do at the moment!! Please enjoy this chapter!!!)