Part 1

Ladybug;

"Bye bye little butterfly" I said, releasing a pure white butterfly into the cool evening air. Footstpes approached me from behind as a tail wrapped it's way around my stomach. Leaning back, I rested on Chats chest.

"Good job ma lady". He purred into my ear. Our peaceful position was ruined by a familiar beeping sound from his ring. It was time to go.

Frowning Chat released me, kissing me on my forehead before taking off. I watched him disappear over the rooftops of Paris before leaving myself.

Today was a busy day, and tomorrow will likely be the same. So when I landed onto my roof, I quickly transformed back and went to bed. Goodnight kitty I thought to myself, before the smell of fresh bread engulfed me into my dreams.

~~~

I mindlessly sat down beside Alya in our school cafeteria. Staring into space I thought about last night. It always was an amazing adventure with Chat Noir. We have become very close lately because of the increase in Hawk Moths attacks. I wonder who Chat Noir is outside of his superhero persona. Will ever know his true identity? Snapping fingers in front of my face grab my attention.

"Dreaming of Adrien again", Alya asks. Turning pink in the cheeks, I twirled around the pasta on my plate ignoring her comment. Hearing the room go silent, I look around. To my surprise I find Adrien standing on top a table. All eyes were focused on him.

"Hey guys! This Friday I'm having my 15th birthday party at 7 o'clock. Everyone's invited. It's a dance party. I hope to see you all there." With that Adrien gets off the table and walks out of the cafeteria with Nino. The once deadly silent room erupts with noise. Alya nudged my elbow, smiling ear to ear. I could tell that my face was turning bright red remembering last year's failed gift. He still had no idea that I was the one who had made that scarf his dad gave to him. This year, I decided I would make him something even better. Knowing I would need help, I looked over at Alya.

"I guess I'll be seeing you tonight then," Alya said, reading my mind.

~~~

After about half an hour, me and Alya came up with an idea.

"He'll love this!" Alya said, starting down at the new hat design. I remembered last time I made him a hat, he ended up being allergic to it; so this time no feathers. I made him a similar style hat but with different designs of course.

The hat was black with a green ribbon tied around it. Three small golden bells lay on the side giving the hat an overall incredibly elegant look that would complement Adrien's eye colors.

"It looks amazing"! Alya said, stepping back and looking at the finished masterpiece. "It's getting late though, I should start to head home". I nodded and gave my best friend a hug. Coughing, I fell over onto my bed. Tikki came out from hiding under my bag, reminding me that I had patrol duty. I let out a small sigh, "I never stop working. Okay Tikki, spots on".

Chat Noir;

Searching along the rooftops for my lady, I spotted her coming out of Marinette's house. Not knowing what to do, I quickly hid. Peaking my head out around the corner I saw her running along housetops. Following her to a nearby roof, I crept up behind her. Somehow I managed to startle my lady causing her to almost fall off the roof. I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her upright. "Sorry milady, I didn't mean to actually scare you". I was shocked that she didn't notice me before. "Are you feeling alright"?

"Sorry kitty I'm fine, just a bit tired". She smiled, stepping backwards. "I don't see any trouble tonight, so I'm going to head home." She patted my head, causing me to let out a small purr. Then away she went, elegantly jumping from house to house.

While heading home I wondered if Marinette could be my lady. I shook my head at the thought. Marinette is too shy to be Ladybug, but why was she in her house?