Part 6

Marinette;

Grabbing a few extra blankets and sleeping bags, I return to my bedroom. In about 10 minutes Adrien, Alya and Nino will be over for our little anniversary sleepover. I walked into my bedroom and set up the sleeping bags on the floor. Tonight was definitely going to be a night to remember after losing my bet with cat.

"Marinette, we're heading out now! Be good and get to bed at a reasonable time!" I heard my parents yell.

Yesterday, one of my mothers friends got into a bad car accident. She's a single mom so my parents volunteered to look after their kids while she's recovering. "Come lock the door please". My mother yelled before leaving.

Slowly walking downstairs, I noticed three heads peeking in through the bake shop windows. Giggling, I opened the door. Alya was holding onto Nino's arm and Adrien was smirking at me. I knew why, of course. I lost the bet and so tonight was the night we would tell Nino and Alya our little secret. I wasn't overly excited about it.

Yes, I have been dying to tell Alya about myself but I know there's a risk factor in her knowing my identity. Also, she will totally flip out on me. Having her as my biggest fan for years and not telling her is gonna cause a ruckus.

Sticking out my tongue at Cat, I invited them in. Alya handed me a bag of goodies before they all took off their shoes and walked into the kitchen. Placing the bag down on the kitchen counter I turned around to go find a bowl for the chips but Adrien blocked my path.

"Can I help you"? I asked with my new found boldness. He's cheeks pulled back into that 'I'm up to no good' grin. Peaking my head around the corner, I saw Nino sitting on the stairs and Alya was nowhere in sight. "No funny busyness". I warned him.

Cat held his hand up in surrender as I walked to the side.

"That'll do." I said, pulling out two big bowls and filling them with goodies.

Alya had gone full out! Sun chips, ketchup chips, BBQ pringles, and a lot of candy. An idea popped into my head.

"Hey Adrien, there's some cupcakes in the pantry over there. Could you bring them up to my room please"? I asked giving him puppy eyes.

"For you, anything". He said, starting to walk over to the cupboard. Carefully rushing over to the stairs with all the goodies, I came face to face with Nino.

"Nino there you are! Adrian's holding a lot of cupcakes and he won't let me help him! Can you go please"! I said pointing to the kitchen. Before answering me he ran to go help. Here's my chance! I sprinted up both flights of stairs to my bedroom. Throwing the door open I climbed in and quickly locked the door. Placing down the goodies I burst out laughing!

"They fell for it"! I cried before screaming when I felt a hand on my back.

"It's me, chill''! I heard Alya say. Not feeling scared anymore I continued my laughing rant rolling around on the floor, spiking Alya's curiosity.

"Boys"! I managed to say trying to get my words together. "T-They fell for it-t"!

"Dude, there's no cupcakes"! I heard Nino yell which sent me going crazy again. Alya stared at me, then to the locked door and then to the goodies. I could tell by the look in her eye she caught on, joining in with my laughs.

"Not funny Marinette"! Nino and Adrien said banging on the door. "Let us in... Please". Adrian said exaggerating the please.

"Only if you do me a favor". Alya said loving the situation.

"Anything". Nino said. For a minute I sat there waiting for Alya to come up with something.

"Got it"! She said, giving me a wink. "You have to get Ladybugs signature for me". My mouth fell open, I was not expecting that. "And you have to take us out to the movies latter". She said, content with her choices. Coming back to reality I walked over near the door and stood there waiting for them to answer. "Well"?

"Do you know how hard it is to even see LadyBug"? Nino asked.

"I can get you her signature by tonight". Adrien said confidently.

The door suddenly opened with a bang, the once functional lock now broken and bent. In stepped the two boys, Adrien heading straight for me. Arms wrapping around my torso as Adrien whispered in my ear.

"You shouldn't keep Alya waiting". I shuttered as his breath left tingles on my neck. It's all because I lost that stupid bet that I have to tell them, cat has been begging to tell them after he found out my identity.

"Tonight, You can actually get Ladybugs signature? Tonight"! Alya was practically running around the room in excitement yelling. "Marinette, ask her. She happens to know her well". Cat quickly let me go as he walked over and sat down on my bed. Alya stared at me with an evil expression.

"You know her"? She asked, sounding snippy.

"Tikki, come out please". I said looking over at the box on my desk.

"Tikki"? Alya questioned looking over at the box. Tikki opened the lid of the box and looked around. Alya squealed, noticing the little yet big ladybug.

"She won't tell, will she"? Tikki asked flying over to sit on my shoulder.

"No". I said in a kid's voice. Alya's face was blank, no hate, no happiness, and no words were coming out of her mouth.

"Where's Plagg"? Tikki asked, looking at Adrien.

"Here"! Plagg said from inside Adrien's bag. I passed Adrien's bag to Alya who opened it slowly. Plagg flew out of the bag. It took her a moment, but somehow she connected the dots.

"Marinette, you made me look like an idiot! All this time, my best friend! I'm proud that you could actually lie to me and that I believed it but you should've told me". My jaw fell open. She took that much better than I thought she would have.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't tell you right away. I needed to figure things out on my own, which took longer than I thought." I said sheepishly.

"And you sir! Your Cat Noir! That means you too actually became a couple and"... I couldn't believe that she was going all fan girl right now! I thought I'd be toast!

We spent hours talking into the night about adventures as Cat Noir and LadyBug; including when we found out each other's identities. The night ended happily with me in Cats arms.

The Next Day;

"Hurry up guys! The second last group is almost done"! I said yelling at Alya, Nino and Adrien. They were the last models to walk in the school's fashion show. I was super happy with the outcome of my outfits. They looked amazing on everyone, especially Adrien with his suit.

When the others arrived, I shooed my friends out one at a time. Each one earning a loud applause from the audience. Today couldn't have gone any better.

"Come on my Lady, we're all going out". Cat said, holding out his hand for me. All of my classmates and I walked out onto the stage and took a final bow.

The End.