Part 5

Cat Noir;

Landing on Marinette's side window I peered inside. Marinette was asleep in her chair, resting her head on her desk. She must have stayed up all night working on our new class project I thought. At the end of this week, our class is hosting a fashion show as a fundraiser. Marinette, being an amazing designer, took on the responsibility of all the outfits.

Sneaking into her bedroom I heard her mumble, "Silly kitty". She really is the most adorable person on the planet. Walking over to her sleeping form, I carefully picked her up bridal style and walked her over to her bed. It's been two weeks since my birthday party, two weeks since I asked her to be my girlfriend, and two weeks since she has said yes.

After pulling the covers over her, I took a look around the room. Several dresses lay on her desk along with two suits, mine and Nino's. Every other boy in the class volunteered to be backstage crew, leaving us the only two boy models. I didn't really mind, modelling was what I do but Nino threw a little hissy fit. Alya was able to convince him by telling him how handsome she thought he would look in a suit.

"Noooo"! I turned around to see Marionette sitting up right, with a scared expression on her face.

"Having bad dreams"? I asked quietly. Surprised, Marinette turned quickly to look at me. Realizing who it was, she nodded her head and patted the spot beside her. I quickly untransformed, and slid into her bed. Laying back down she rested her head on my thighs as I sat leaning against the backboard.

"School starts in an hour, mi'lady". I said tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Then we have an hour". She said, smirking a little.

Marinette;

"Put that over there Adrien, not there"! I heard Chloe bark from the stage. I peaked my head around the corner to see Adrien carrying a set of lights. After we told our class that we were dating, Chloe's been acting like a bitch to everyone, especially me.

"Marinette get back to work"! She snapped, noticing I was watching. Sighing, I went back to work.

After the school day was over, I slowly began my walk home. Dealing with Chloe was exhausting. Turning the corner towards my street. I noticed that everything seemed to be too calm for rush hour in Paris. Speeding up, I walked around the corner to see my father wearing a pink and white suit. A suit I had never seen him wear before. He has a black belt with multiple icing tubes hooked onto it. To my horror, I noticed he was standing on top of a car covered in icing, pointing a tube at Chloe's father. Ever since I told my parents how Chloe treats me, my dad and her father haven't been getting along well.

Turning on the spot, I ran between two buildings for cover. Crouching down I opened my bag.

"Okay Tiki, spots on"! Transformed and ready to save my dad, I carefully approached them again. Chloe's dad was trapped on the road under thick frosting and he was now targeting Chloe. Looking at my dad's outfit, I tried to find out where the akuma was. Probably in his favorite belt.

Any chance at a sneak attack was ruined when an all too familiar voice yelled out to me, "Ladybug, save me"! My dad snarled, turning to face me. With an angry roar, he began to sprint towards me. I froze in shock. My father had never shown anger like this towards me before. I couldn't move so I closed my eyes waiting for the impact, but it never came.

My savior swooped in, grabbing me around my lower waist, whisking me off my feet into the air. He landed on top of a street lamp holding me firmly.

Smiling at Cat Noir, he smirked back at me. The last couple of times mayhem was in the streets, I was the one to save his butt. But I guess not this time. Remembering the bet I made with him a couple nights ago, my smile fell as I realized I had now lost. Before I could say something to cat, he jumped off the lamp onto a nearby rooftop. Placing me down gently, he tapped my nose before jumping off again.

"You two must be Cat Noir and Ladybug, let me introduce myself. I'm the one and only Black Baker". He said squirting icing at my boyfriend. With myself now mentally prepared, I joined in the fight.

Cat easily dodged he's attack, without hesitation he reached out for his black glowing belt but failed. Black Baker saw the attack coming and caught him mid air, then proceeded to throw him against a nearby wall. Acting fast, I took this opportunity and went for he's belt. Grabbing it off of him I smashed it on the ground. Nothing happened,

Why?

I looked up at Black Baker stunned. Before I could react, his fist crashed against my head.

Adrien;

I watched in shock as Mi'Lady was hit hard against her head by her father. Regaining her senses, she quickly dodged the next attack using her lucky charm, a shield. I could tell by the look on her face that she had a plan. Getting up off the ground, I watched as she slid underneath Black Baker holding the shield up to prevent getting covered in icing and picked up his belt again.

"Cat"! She yelled, throwing it to me. Catching the belt, I used cataclysm to break the belt. Marinette, fast as ever, got rid of the evil thing by catching it in her yo-yo.

"Miraculous Ladybug"! I heard as I began to leave the scene. Turning to look back at her with a goofy grin, Marinette frowned as I stuck out my tongue.

"Don't forget about our bet"! I yelled before disappearing over the rooftops ahead of her.

Tonight we had scheduled a sleepover at Marinette's house for our two week anniversary with Nino and Alya. Who just happened to also be celebrating their two week anniversary.