Part 4

Marinette;

Wrapping an arm around my shoulder, Adrien led me to my washroom and patted the counter. I looked at him confused, but before I could ask he lifted me up onto it and sat me down. "Towels' '? He asked, looking at me with a serious expression. I pointed to the cabinet behind him. Grabbing a hand towel, he wet it with warm water and began to wipe my face clean.

"A-Adrien I can do it". I said, trying to grab the towel from him. He laughed, pulling it away from my reach.

"It's my fault Marinette, please let me do this". He asked, tilting his head to the side. Blushing, I nodded and lowered my hands to my lap. He worked quickly to clean my face and hair, gently whipping away all the green frosting. Feeling a tug on my hair, I felt my pigtails fall out. I jolted back in surprise.

"Marinette" he said, standing back looking at my hair down. I reached up to pull my hair back, when Adrien stopped me. "Mi'lady you should wear your hair down more often, you look purrfect". He said cheekily, smiling at me. Before I could respond, Nino and Alya poked their heads into the room. Alya laughed looking over at my flushed face.

"Marinette, your mom told us that she doesn't need our help anymore. Something about a cancelled order." Nino said, looking at me. I smirked knowing what that meant.

"Oh and also that she needs help eating these cookies". Alya said, holding up a tray of cookies. I smirked, hopping off the counter as I looked into the mirror impressed. Adrien managed to get everything off.

"Thanks Adrien" I said looking over at him. He gave me a small sheepish smile. "Why don't we go relax in my room"? I offered, grabbing the plate of cookies from Alya.

Leading the way to my room, we all climbed onto my bed and snacked on some interestingly decorated cookies. Wanting something to drink, I ran downstairs and grabbed four root beer bottles.

"Anyone wants some root beer"? I asked, closing my bedroom door behind me.

"Yes please" everyone said in harmony. When I had handed Alya her drink, red flags went off in my brain. She smirked, taking the drink from my hand.

"What's up with Alya". Adrien asked, looking at her face.

"I just had the best idea yet". Alya said, getting off my bed to place her bottle on the ground. "How about we play a little game"? She asked, looking at me excitedly. I looked at Alya wide eyed. Then over to Nino and Arein who seemed to be on board with the idea.

"Why not". Adrien said, walking over to sit beside the bottle.

"Marinette, how about you?" Alya asked deviously, gesturing to the spot beside her. Rolling my eyes I sat down in between Alya and Adrien. My heart rate skipped wondering what type of embarrassment I was getting myself into.

"So what's the rules"? Nino said, looking at Alya.

"It's simple, the one who spins the bottle has to give the person it lands on a dare. Oh, and you have to do it". Alya said, nudging my shoulder.

"Fine, but I get to spin first". I said reaching out and spinning the bottle. As it slowed down to a complete stop, I was excited about the outcome. Nino eyed me suspiciously, curious about the dare he was about to receive. I smirked knowing what to do. "Nino, I dare you to feed Alya a cookie. But you can't use your hands''. I said grinning. Adrien and I burst out laughing seeing Alya's expression.

"But Marinette, that's not fair"! Alya said blushing madly.

"It was your idea". Said Adrien evilly. Nino just shrugged and awkwardly picked up a cookie with his mouth. Leaning over to Alya, she gently bit off the end of the cookie. Her cheeks now tinted pink. Satisfied with the bite Alya took, Nino ate the rest of the cookie.

"Happy"? He said with his mouth full.

I nodded giggling.

"I guess it's my turn," Nino said, spinning the bottle. It landed on Alya, much to her dismay.

I was relieved that it wasn't me. Adrien leaned over and told Nino something in a hushed tone. I raised an eyebrow in suspicion. Nino laughed, nodding. "Okay ladies, I've decided that you two have to put on a play for us". Nino said.

"What type of play"? I asked, my suspicion growing. He laughed

"Alya is the prince and Marinette is the princess. Marinette has to be saved by Alya, and her prince is rewarded by a kiss on the lips". Nino said, smirking. Me and Alya frowned but did as they asked. We decided that I would fall out of my tower into her arms and so on. I climbed onto my bed.

"Someone please save me" I said, falling backwards into Alya open arms. Standing up on my feet, I tried not to laugh. I knew my face probably looked like I was about to explode but I kept it in.

"There you are my princess". Alya managed to spit out the words.

"Thank you my prince". I said closing the distance between our faces, lips touching. We both spat in opposite directions afterwards, laughing and fake gagging. Nino and Adrien had tears in their eyes from laughing too hard. I looked over to Alya with a look in my eyes saying it's pay back time. She grinned catching on.

We walked over to the bottle and sat down again. Alya spun the bottle, but this time it landed between Adrien and Nino. I smirked, guess this ones for both of them. Adrien and Nino stopped laughing and quickly sat up. Alya whispered into my ear and I nodded in agreement. Alya has always been good at thinking of pranks. Especially dirtier ones, I thought laughing to myself.

"Okay gentleman. Time for revenge". Alya said, mocking Nino. "Hmm, let's see. Oh! I know! Adrien, you're going to put an ice cube in Nino's mouth and you" Alya said, pointing to Nino. "are going to have to steal it using only your mouth". Alya said, as we exploded into laughter.

"Do we really have to do this"? Adrien and Nino whined. I smiled getting up with Alya. We quickly ran out of the room to grab ice from my fridge.

"Knock knock" I said, entering my bedroom with a cup of ice. Sitting back down in my spot, something felt off. I looked at Adrien and found him smirking at me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"How do we know that the ice isn't poisoned?" Adrien questioned us. "I mean, you two were looking for revenge. How do we know it's safe?" He asked, cocking his head to the side. Rolling my eyes, I popped an ice cube in my mouth and offered one to Alya to do the same.

"Don't be silly. See, not poised." I said, opening my mouth to point at the ice cube. Nino and Adrien smirked at each other before Adrien jumped on top of me. Shocked, my Ladybug instinct kicked in and I tried to to roll us over to gain dominance, but he seemed to be expecting this and easily held me down. Defenseless, I puffed out a breath and gave in to laying on the floor. Smirking, Adrien leaned down and touched his nose to mine. I gasped. This seemed to be a part of his plan because the next thing I knew he was kissing me deeply. Stunned, I slowly started to respond to the hot, yet cold kiss, enjoying the task of him. Out of the blue, Adrien pulled away, stealing the forgotten ice cube out of my mouth with him.

I lay there in shock, blushing furiously. He sat on top of my stomach, looking like a proud cat. Looking over at Alya, I saw that she was in a similar situation. Nino had an ice cube in his mouth as well. The two boys high fived.

"I guess we win this round," Adrien said grinning.