Arbor

"Hey, Arb." Antonio's voice pulls me from a relaxing sleep.

"Hmm?" I mumble and push my body against his. I refuse to get up as I bury my face into his chest, absorbing the warmth that radiates from him.

"Are you going to work today?" He asks and kisses the top of my head.

I sigh and pull my face from his chest to look up at him. "Yeah, I guess I am." I don't really want to, but I know that I need to get out of the house and stop worrying about the baby growing inside of me.

"Good because I love seeing you all day." He smiles down at me, making my stomach erupt with butterflies.

"I love seeing you all day too." I repeat and kiss his nose. "I'm going to get ready, alright?"

"Okay." He smiles and rolls over on his back to let me up off the bed.

I get up and blush when I feel Antonio smack my bare ass.

"Just doing what I should've done last night." He says with a husky voice.

I stand up at look at him. He's eying me like a hungry animal. So, I wink at him and walk, butt ass naked, to the bathroom.

I know that he's not going to follow me into the shower, so I get in the shower and get out quickly. Today I'm not feeling like putting myself together and I throw my hair up into a bun. I don't even put any makeup on.

Wrapped in a towel, I make my way back to the bedroom that Antonio is no longer in. He must be downstairs making coffee or something.

I pick out a pair of skinny jeans that are light in color, along with a mint green long sleeved shirt.

After I'm dressed, I go downstairs.

"Breakfast?" I ask, kind of surprised to see Antonio making me eggs.

He nods with a smile. "I had the time so I figured why not? Maybe it'll keep the headaches away?" He kisses my forehead as I pull him into a hug.

"Thank you." I tilt my head back and kiss his lips. Then I pull out of the hug and pour myself some coffee, but then I put everything in it that Antonio likes.

Is it okay for pregnant women to drink coffee?

I don't know so I hand Antonio the coffee and grab a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"No coffee?" He raises his eyebrows at me as he scrambles the eggs.

I shrug while admiring him. Even though he's dressed and ready for work, he looks hot. Like always. I bite my lip as I remember his face from last night while I was on top.

"I'm not really in the mood for coffee." I fail to sound convincing.

Antonio shakes his head. "You left work early and now no coffee this morning? I'm getting worried."

"Don't be." I take a drink of my water. "I'm starving." I walk up behind him and snake my arms around his waist. "Why don't we have dinner tonight? I'll cook."

"Sounds good." He moves the pan from the burner and pours the eggs into a bowl. "Let's eat and get to work." He turns around quickly and puts his hands on the small of my back. "Hopefully you don't have any headaches today."

"I hope not." I agree as I grab a plate from the cupboard and toss some eggs on it.

He gets the rest of the eggs and we sit down and eat. It's only 7 a.m. so we take our time, eating and talking. After taking a half hour to eat, I get up and take our plates, rinse them off and put them away.