Amazed by You

Chapter Twenty-Two.

Amazed by You.

Sky's P.O.V.

I woke up by the bloody sunlight that beamed right through my face, making me groan and yank the quilt over to my head too roughly. Harry's groan next to me sounded annoyed and pissed because I guess I yanked away the quilt from him. It made me snicker quietly.

"Sky.." He chuckled lowly in his morning deep voice and pulled the quilt back to him.

"Harry.." I switched my position to look at him.

"Morning." He sleepily said and sound like a smoker. "I smell food!" He jerked up.

"We'll go down stair in a bit but first lets get ready and look presentable." I smiled and began to slip myself out of bed.

"Can I just look like this?" He groaned and threw his head back to his pillow. "I mean, in my PJ's? In our PJ's?" He pouted.

"Fine, let's go downstairs." I merrily spoke. "Hold on, let me check if he coast is---- What time is it?" I interrupt my own sentence.

"It's 10:03." He started getting up, "Let me slip into my jammies." 

"Oh yeah, I forgot you were only in your.." I gulped and looked at his body, his half naked body. "underwear" I said in almost a whisper and looking at his ding-dong. 

"Sky." He waved his hand at me. "Hey, babe, you look awfully distracted just looking at my groin."

My heavens! When he told me that my cheeks turned into scarlet red and I just wanted to crawl into a rock and be unknown forever. It WAS my fault for staring, I mean, can't help but to stare at his body, chest, arms, legs, and tattoos. He looks like a bad boy with a sweet guys personality. He is too much, my boyfriends too much------ Ooh I love the sound of that, my boyfriend.

"Let's just.. uh.. g-go." I fixed my hair and began to walk towards the door.

"Wait, Sky." He called behind me. "You haven't-"

I quickly ran in front of him, grabbed the back of neck, pulled him forward and gave him a quick peck on the lips, making him smile like a dork. He lowered his head more too give me a longer kiss but I pulled him away. "Hey Harry? I haven't brushed my teeth so no heaving kissing right now," I giggled dodging his attempts to kiss me. He pouted once again and brought his head to the floor.

"Okay." He cutely replied.

I groaned at his childishly action and took the grip of his chin. His face looked sad and lips were in a pout. Obviously he was faking the whole situation so I just gave him two pecks on the lips. His face lit up and began to smile really big.

"Is that all you wanted two pecks?" I laughed in a question ring of my voice.

"Well, Kinda.." His voiced buzzed.

His eyes now wondered around my face, chest, what I was wearing, legs, feet, and looked at my messy bed hair. His hands reached up to feel my tangly hair and began to chuckle while trying to sooth it out with his hand. I grabbed his wrist and gaze him a playful glare.

"You look pretty." He cheekily grinned.

"Very funny." My voiced sounded sarcastic, "Now, let's go down stairs to meet my family."

"Wait.. Sky.." He pulled my arm a little too roughly back.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I have never met anyone's parents before." He gulped and sounded a bit nervous.