First Time?

Chapter Trudy (Thirty)

First Time?

Harry's P.O.V.

It was 3 A.M. in the morning, I snuck to Sky's room and successfully made it in. Her hair was slightly wet, make-up was still on her, her clothes were her PJ's, and her lips were, RED.

She was wearing short pajama shorts with a shirt, I assume she stole from me and fit her quite nicely. She looked too cute.

As for me, I wore my black shorts and white t-shirt. I don't know what she had in mind but it's her choice if she wants to do something or not.

I'm totally up for it or perhaps we will want to do what happen in the day of her sisters play. That day was so sudden but so worth it because I heard a glimpse of her sweet moans.

"I am so happy to see you." She beamed and saw her eyes twinkle above me.

"I am happy to be here." I winked and gave her a nice tight hug.

Through out our hug, we swayed back and forth just feeling each others bodies pressed.

It felt nice.

She pulled me forward and kissed me. She kissed me in a sweet, cute passion, but yet, had meaning behind it. Our lips slid, glided against each other just sweetly moving in perfect sync.

That is, until I deepened it. I licked her bottom lip, begging for the entrance of her mouth. She agreed and slid my tongue inside her, not really exploring, but made it longing. Yet, our tongues fought for dominance.

We were on the bed. I was going on top of her as she laid nicely beneath me. Still not even breaking our long passionate kiss.

I wasn't thinking straight since my dick began to get aroused and hard. That's when I pressed my crotch on her thigh.

Sky broke off the kiss and gasped. She was surprised at my length and hardness. It was beggining to get heated and I needed her.

"Harry.." She shly said and slid her hands on my biceps, felling them up.

"Yeah?" I bit my enlarged swollen lips.

"I still don't feel comfortable doing anything, I mean, It was amazing that one time but, I don't know." She blushed.

But I NEED to make her comfortable. So I nodded and began to feel her up.

She kept moving from side to side and every touch my hand felt. From her side, legs, thighs, and chest. Her chest was rising and falling. She was gulping and awful lot and the look on her face looked pleasured.

"How did you make me feel so comfortable in seconds?" She whispered in a laugh.

"You weren't" I replied but, she shifted away from me, making upset from her rejection.

"You pleasured me yes but, I don't know." She giggled, "Not today." Sky winked and turned away from me.

What an I suppose to do to my boner.. Wait until it goes down? I guess. Slowly, I crossed over to face in front of her and noticed she was playfully sleeping.

"Well, I have a boner." I chuckled lightly while speaking.

"Do something about it." She opened one eye with a little cute smile and all I noticed was her pretty shaped lips.

I leaned in to kiss her slow, very slow, and let it linger at the end. She licked her lips and smiled so wide. I took her breath away.

"Well, I need to fix it right?" I whispered next to her ear and smelled her nice sweet scent, "I'll try to be quiet."

Her eyes, Her mouth, Her look seemed bewildered. Did she not know what I was going to do? She is so adorable! So sweeeet minded. Yet, no angel. She knows how to get me. Tease me like right now.

Sky's eyes bursted open and covered her mouth barely getting my last comment. She bites her lips and begins to kiss me rather roughly, catching me in complete surprise. Leaving wanting more of her kiss as she pulled away and whispered, "Can't do anything but please go, go fix that little problem."

"I'd rather you fix it for me?" I said rather than a question and obligation.

"I want too," She whispered, "but," Sky paused, "Just somewhere BETTER."

"Okay," I smiled and headed inside the toilets.

Sky's P.O.V.

Groans, gasps, hard breathing, was all I heard while Harry was in the restroom. I just sat there amazed of his deep moans and groans. NEVER in my life I thought I would hear him but it was a mystery to every Directioner or should I say... HARRY GIRLS.

Yes, it was a complete turn on but I didn't do anything. Just was very delighted by his sexy sounds that echoed around the restroom of the hotel room. I can tell he left the door open.

I decided to make this 'situation' humorous and cheered for him to reach his climax. I heard him chuckle from the distance and I guess I ruined his 'almost there' climax.

But I was wrong, a second later I heard his erupted low yet soft climax. Cursing 'fuck' at each second along with his deep breaths.

A small, hot, snicker echoed inside and wondered why he laughed. Still hearing his slight heavy pants and water running from the fosset, he came out with a little smile.

He fell on me and gave me a big hug. Did he really like me? It god damn looks like he adores me right now.

The way he is hugging me. He even allowed to me hear him (play with himself). Something you do with trust whilst sober, am I correct? Perhaps.

We were basically cuddling because our legs were wrapped around each other and he held on to me as I stayed there in comfortable silence with his -almost gone- pants from minuets ago.

I was so close to him.

Closer than I ever was in the screen in my computer.

I was here in his arms than hugging my computer. I can kiss him whenever I want and the best thing about this 'unbelievable' life, it's REAL.

"Don't tell your friends about this, we need to keep our 'sex' life private" He put emphasis on 'sex' since we weren't nearly there.

"We haven't had any though," I gulped.

"True, but.." I shushed him before he said more.

"Shh, You have another busy day tomorrow." I cared for him since he looked so sleepy.

"You care about me so much." He smiled with his sleepy eyes then yawned, "I like that."

"I always did." I slid my hand inside his curls.

He was about to speak but I stopped him with my unexpected kiss. I couldn't resist to kiss him and plus he needs rest. When I pulled away, I set my finger on his lips and shushed him.

He looked like I did something wonderful in life with his eyes full of.. honestly, I can't describe it but I think I can describe that he looked like he just REALIZED something. Like, he found something he never had in his life.

He gave me two last small sweet kisses.

"Night." I whispered after with a smile.

"Night." He said and turned to face the closed curtained window.

~

So this is cute yet dirty but I made them wait, but soon they will my lovely perverts (; lol JK.

Check out His Girlfriend or Challenge Me, Styles.

Love you AND VOTE. ;*