Not Over Yet

Chapter Twenty-Two

Harry's P.O.V.

Sky began to type on her iPod numerously not letting me see what she was writing. Her parents kept looking at Sky by her rude actions and set her iPod down once she was done typing.

"Everything alright?" I looked at her.

"Perfect, you done?" She asked looking at my empty plate.

"Mrs. Cardenas, that was very good! I should fly over here more often to eat these pancakes. Thank you." Harry sweetly told my mom, "It seems that your daughter wants to speak with me, so excuse me."

"Wait Sky!" Screamed Sky's sister. "Are you coming back?"

"Yeah, I am." Sky giggled and pulled me out of the room.

"What's wrong? You've been on your iPod the whole time we were eating." I said and she stood there listening.

"Just, Raul was being a dick." She hissed and gave me her iPod.

I took her iPod and began to scroll down the comments that was attached to her status.

Raul's and Sky's Comments:

R: That faggot.

S: He is with me so you can stop calling him that :)

R: He is just hiding it with you.:)

S: Fuck you, Harry is an amazing boyfriend.

R: HAHAHAHA yu're just dreaming! He is not with you.

S: Oh yeah? Go check Instagram.

R: You're a great photoshopper :D

S: Come and see.

R: I'll be there. (10 Minuets Ago)

"So he is coming?" I said with a smirk.

"Yeah." She bit her nails.

"I bet you anything he will be jealous of me and won't have the balls to call me a faggot in front of my face." I snickered, "Now, Imma shower."

Sky pulled me back and gave me a satisfying look. She grabbed me by the hair and suddenly I saw a side of her I have not seen and instead of her being so nice and sweet, she was confident and adventurous, She wants me. Wants me bad.

I pulled her in for a quick kiss but that's something she didn't go for. She kissed me hard and passionate and fekt her tongue enter my mouth. Her hands touched me all over my body. It was almost too impossible to beg her to stop but I had too.

"Your family is near." I whispered, pointing at the dining room.

"I completely forgot." She said, covering her mouth.

"See you in a bit." I touched her nose and walked up stairs.

~

Sky's P.O.V.

I helped my mom around the house while Harry showered upstairs. They kept asking me how he fell for me and I just answered, "It just sorta happened."

"He is famous.." My older sister, Jenny, said as she broomed.

"Yes, I know." I smiled while I thoought of him.