Chapter:1 Alexandra Scotts

Hi my name is Alexandra Scotts. I am 18 and have blue eyes, naturally brown wavy hair, and peach colored skin. I live in Ontario and go to Ontario High School (O.H.S).

I live by myself.... well... for now. I usually live with my mom but right now she is in Spain for a buisness trip for a year but she can visit every 3 months and when she does I am happy to see her but we can still call and text. My Dad is in NYC my parents divorced when I was 7.

Also, I am rich... I dont have a mansion but I have a big house 2 floors, there are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, there are 4 plasma screens in my house. One in my room, my moms room, living room,and in the guest room.

My mom has a blue convertable and have an all black lamber. But I walk to school because I dont want fake friends because of me being rich. I only use the car if im driving somewhere with my BFFS or my mom.

I only have 2 best friends, Katie and Charlotte. They knew about me being rich after we became BFFS and they swore not to tell.
Katie has Green eyes, pale skin, and has blonde straight hair. For Charlotte she has Brown eyes and curly black hair, and is peached colored.

I also get good grades straight A's ever since the 1st grade. Yup im a "GG". Im always on time for class, not a trouble maker, im that quiet girl who sits In the back of the room.I mostly wear skinny jeans, baggy shirts and sneakers. (Vans and converses mostly) I dont like to buy dresses, jewelery, and high heels again I dont want people to know im rich but I do like that stuff. Im saving that after collage.

Oh yea and I get bullied...... by Justin Bieber the most popular kid In my,school he is one of those players and is always getting into trouble... He is a bad boy... One day I will stand up for myself....again...

Because last time I did and I ended up in the hospital... LITERALLY.. He broke my left arm. But one day I will stand up.. and he will be out of my life forever but untill then I have.to deal with it.

Sometimes I am afraid though like if it will go to far... Lately its been going to physical actions and not just name calling and rumors. Hitting, kicking.... Im scared and he knows that.

Also, if your wondering... My mom doesnt know... Just my two best friends and they stand up for me and when they he leaves me alone... But only for the rest of THAT day.

But I learned to live with it...

~Dont talk back

~ Say sorry if did something wrong

~ Do what he says

~ Always answer his questions

I always break the last rule that I learned on my own..