The fans gift

Jimin stared curiously at the wrapped present the fan had given him, she had told him not to open it until he was at the dorm. He became really suspicious of it and so decided to do it later at night when no one would be at risk of dying when opening. 

He waited until everyone was asleep and gently tore the paper around the soft gift so that no one would wake up. It was a light pink and white maid costume. Jimin stared at it confused,on top of it was a note that simply said: "Have fun!~" He decided to just try it on once... you know... because plot reasons. Jimin took of his shirt and his trousers. He squeezed himself into the neck of the dress and felt it fall easily around his body. He felt pretty and funny at the same time, he twirled around a couple of times making the skirt of the dress rise revealing his boxers underneath. It was so fun, he spun around even faster until he felt two hands stop him, pushing him against the fridge by the shoulders. He gasp scared at the sudden incident.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He heard Yoongi's half asleep half awake rasp voice in front of him and so he slowly opened his eyes. 

"I..." Jimin's face turned crimson red as he tried to regain his composure. "A fan gave this to me I was having fun" He smiled cutely at his hyung so that he wouldn't get mad. Yoongi let go of him and brought his hands to his face to suppress his laughter. 

"Oh my God Minnie you're insane, you know that?" He took two steps back and admired the small boy in front of him in that dress. He observed him from head to toe and Jimin brought his hands in front of his body as if covering from Yoongi's gaze.

"Stop eyeing me, it's weird"

"You're the one in the maid's dress and I'm the weird one?"

"You won't tell the others wont you?"

"I won't... only if you ask me nicely." Yoongi's evil grin scared Jimin. The older boy was staring right into his soul, Jimin gulped and bowed his head

"Please Min Yoongi hyung, please do not tell the others" His voice was more high pitched than intended and he felt his cheeks getting even warmer, he made himself straight to look at Yoongi who was frowning at him. The older boy moved closer, wrapped his hands on his waist and as if Jimin was a feather, the older boy lifted him up and pushed him hard against the fridge once more. Jimin felt his body colliding with the hard surface, his feet dangling in the air as Yoongi pressed his body against him.  

"Is that how good servants ask for something?" His breath hit Jimin's face with every word and he moved closer to his ear. "I don't think it is" He gently bit the young boy's earlobe making him shiver.

"Ma-ma-ma-master Yoon-yoongi" Jimin's voice cracked and he could feel butterflies dancing inside of him as he tried to speak. He felt his hyung press himself even harder still nibbling his ear. Yoongi let go carefully of Jimin and brought his hands down to his thighs. He reached under the skirt and hanged his fingers on Jimin's boxers. He let go of the younger's ear and pressed his forehead against his. Jimin felt Yoongi's fingers drawing little circles at his sides as if he was caressing his bare waist.

"Good boy" Yoongi whispered and softly kissed Jimin's cheek. "Now take that off before I... do something we'll regret." He let go of him and turned around. "And don't make too much noise, you woke me up." Yoongi returned to his room leaving a turned on Jimin in the kitchen. The young boy was furious, he could feel the blood pumping fast around his body. 

5 am, Yoongi would leave to go to the studio and work in half an hour. Jimin put on his trousers under the skirt of the dress, covered it up with the biggest jumper he could find and left the dorm. At 5:30 Yoongi lazily walked out of bed put on some shoes and left. 

He arrived to the small room and threw his coat on the black couch, but he didn't hear it fall, he turned his head only to find a very mad Jimin holding his coat. The young boy threw it to the ground and with his feet kicked the door closed.

"Minnie what..." He stopped mid sentence as Jimin removed the jumper and the trousers he was wearing, revealing the small dress still on him.

"You can't do that to me... Master." he smiled cheekily. 

"Bad Jimin, no! Stay away, I must concentrate in my work" Yoongi sat on his chair and turned around. Jimin brought his hands to the older boy's shoulders and started to massage softly. He crouched down so that his mouth was next to Yoongi's ear.

"Jimin only wants what's best for master." He smiled as he bit Yoongi's ear just like the older boy had done before.

"Jim-Jimin stop~" Yoongi's voice was shaky as he felt his body get warmer with every one of Jimin's small bites. The younger boy brought his face down and buried into his hyung's neck whilst he turned the chair around so they could face each other. He climbed into Yoongi's lap, his mouth sucking and licking Yoongi's neck as the older boy brought his head back to give Jimin more space.

 "Does master like it when I do this?" Jimin whispered his breath tickling Yoongi's neck. He gently moved his hip against the older's and felt that tingling in his stomach every time his and Yoongi's crotch touched through the boy's jeans. He buried his hands underneath Yoongi's shirt and lifted it up. Yoongi let out a moan and Jimin smiled attacking the older boy's mouth with his so he would keep quiet. He undid Yoongi's belt and pushed the older boy's trousers down.

"Aah~ Good boy" Yoongi's smiled when he noticed Jimin's erection. He moved his hands under the skirt, and quickly ripped off Jimin's underwear. 

"Master" Jimin gasped. 

Yoongi fisted his hand around the young boy's cock fondling slowly and he felt Jimin quiver on top of him. The younger boy bit Yoongi's lips desperately and so his hyung bit him back. Jimin's hands scratched the older boy's chest as he felt Yoongi pull out his crotch to rub it against his. He let go of Jimin's dick and brought his hands to the younger's back. Jimin handed him a bottle of lube that he had been keeping in the pocket of his dress. Yoongi unzipped the younger's dress and pulled it up quickly. Jimin's body sweaty and hot, his face red and his eyes watery.

"I want you master" He sighed as Yoongi brought his hands to his ass, he slowly poured some lube on his fingers and started massaging the boy. Jimin bit Yoongi's collarbone and fisted his hand around the older boy's cock as he felt his pre-cum on his skin and shivered. "I need you master~"

Jimin closed his eyes tightly as he felt Yoongi's first finger inside. He bit his lips as the older boy started inserting a second one moving it slowly. Jimin moved his hips so that he can push on the fingers deeper. "Oh master" he let out a moan when Yoongi removed his fingers. The older boy pushing him up and against the couch so that he could penetrate the younger in a better angle. He lay him down and brought his legs to his chest. "Do it please" Jimin cried out softly and Yoongi felt so much heat, he thought he might go blind. 

He pushed the tip of his member and watched as Jimin threw his head back in pleasure. He thrusted his whole dick inside of him roughly and admired how the younger boy whimpered out his name lifting his chest ecstatically. Yoongi couldn't be more pleased. He moved his hips slowly increasing the pace and Jimin pulled him a little down bringing their foreheads together.

"Look at me in the eyes when you cum" He placed one hand on Jimin's cheek and kissed him passionately, his tongue danced around inside of the younger boy's mouth and he felt him dig with one hand his nails on his back. Yoongi's body sweating more with each thrust as he felt the younger boy's tight walls of the inside of his ass around his cock. He couldn't hold himself any longer but he wanted to wait for Jimin.

"Master... master I'm about-about to" Jimin cried out and so Yoongi wrapped one hand around the boy's cock dragging as he stared at him. Jimin's mouth opened to let out a loud gasp as he cumed on his master's hand, he felt Yoongi's cum pour inside of him and he let out two more high pitched moans, his mouth still opened and dripping with saliva as Yoongi slowly pulled out. 

Jimin's body fell down exhausted, Yoongi on top of him breathing loudly. The older boy admired his mess; Jimin's stomach was dirty and excess cum dripped down his hole. 

"Please wear that maid outfit often" Yoongi smiled at him.

"Yes master" Jimin murmured and closed his eyes. 

A/N: I couldn't proof read cause I'm awkward with smut hehehe but I hope this doesn't suck!