Pt.2/Tina B-Day

Deven Pov (The Next Day ,

I was running around tryna put Tina's party together. Yes I was throwin my baby a surprise birthday party. I had to fix everything by myself at first but , Tyga offered to help because he knew I was fixing the party. After all the stuff that happened at the cook out with Megan, I decided to stay away from her. She needed a crowd to act out , so I friendship is on hold. I had to go back home to make a list of what I needed. "Ight man , call up Chris and James to go help u out cz I gotta make this list and Ima call up Chanel's ass"I said dappin Tyga . "Ight , well Ima call up the chiefs, the guest person"Tyga said dappin me back.
"Ight man thanks a lot, just remember by 6 the party starts, when it gets dark we take it inside"I said going off. "Ight man"Tyga said gettin on his phone.

I got in my Mercedes Benz and drove off to my house in Tina's neighborhood. I have four houses , one in L.A , one in Tampa and one in Vegas and another in Atlanta , that's where Tina live , in Atlanta. But the party is gonna be in Vegas(in the book Vegas is 45mins away from Atlanta).

*45mins later*

I arrived at my house. I got out my car and walked up my driveway and into the house I went.

list:

Food cooked:

Party set up:

Gifs total:15,000

Shoes:60

Dresses:90

Car price: $159,000

Guest:165

Guest appearance:Kehlani, Chris brown.

All stuff bought

End of list.

Ok I'm heading to the store first to buy her shoes and clothes. As I was heading out the door , I ran right into Tina. "Hey Bae"I said leanin in for a kiss. She leaned in"hey"she said hopin I would say something. I wanted to say happy birthday but I'm to busy setting that up. "U good ma"I said puttin my hand her lower back and lookin at. "Yea I'm perfect"she rolled her eyes. "Well I got to go I hang wit chu later , my queen , love u "I kissed her lips even tho she didn't kiss back.

Tina Pov 😒

I can't believe he forgot today's my birthday. Wow at least he could say happy birthday to me😒. I watched as he pulled out of the driveway and zoomed down the street. I walked back to my house and took a nap.

Deven Pov 👠👗🚗

I felt so bad that I didn't say the word . Happy birthday. I felt so bad. But she'll get over it when she sees how big this party finna be.

*Arrived at car shop*

I was thinking I should buy her a Lamborghini , but , I don't think she worth that much. It's not expensive. That's y I won't buy it. She's worth more. "Hello there do u need help with anything"the lady said smilin. "Hey um how much is the Mercedes Benz?"I asked. "um those $30,000 that's for a discount, but , the original price is $60,000 plus tax"She said. "How much would the tax be"I said. "Well , it would 30 dollars"she said. "Ok , that's good , do y'all have it in gold"I asked. "Yes we do , right this way"she said. I followed her. "Here u go"she said. My lit up because that car looked so good. I wish I bought that car for me. "I'll take it , but can u like bring it to my house at like 8 plz"I said giving her the money. "Yea sure and have a nice mr.dev"she said.

**************

"Um can have size 5 in these heels plz , and size 4 1/2 in these jays and these converse plz"I said. "Yes u can I'll be back with these sizes"she said. "Ight thanks"I said.