Christmas Party

(Merry Christmas Everyone I'm sorry I didn't say this in the last chapter. And Ik its late).

Tina Pov 🌲

I woke up to no Deven😒. But I did smell something good. And I looked outside and it was snowing. And it was hella cold in my condo. I had on my onesie. It's I Christmas onesie. I looked hella cute in it. I walked down and still no Deven, but he did leave leave some breakfast on the stove. And he left a note.

Dev ,

I went to go to the grocery store. Cuz yo house ain't got shit😂 , and plus merry Christmas baby , and I love u , and I'll be home. My stomach hurts so fuckin bad , even tho I made the eggs , I didn't eat it because u wouldn't have anything to eat. See I love u so much I gave my food up for u. ❤️ .

~~~~~~~~~

I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled a lil. I even looked in all my cabinets to see if there was anything in there , but there wasn't. We've been so caught up in each other but we never bought food. I laughed. I love him so fuckin much❤️❤️😍.

Then I heard a knock on the door. I was hoping it was Deven but it was.......JAMES. "What the hell r I doing here"I said lookin outside to see if Deven was here. "Man , do u always gotta say that , every time I pop up somewhere"he said about to breeze in"um last time I check this is my house so back the fuck up , and second u know u can't be here like real talk"I said. "Wym , u trippin"he said backin up outside.

"Look I'm done with ur ass , go get that Tammy pregnant AGAIN, and leave me alone ok"I said slammin the door in his face.

Deven Pov 😊

"I need milk , eggs , cereal , chocolate"I said going down my list of stuff we need for the house. Then this one chick kept lookin at in a sexy way. She was smilin and shit. She was cute , but I was not gonna go over to talk to her , cz I got a girl who I'm happy wit. But she came over to me. "Hey papi"she said her Spanish accent. It was sexy tho. "Hey wasssup ma"I said giving her a weak smile.
"So u look sexy today , maybe we could go to the club later"she said givin me her number. I took her number cz she did look like a girl ppl can chill wit. "Yeah I'll hit chu up"I said smilin showin off my white teeth. She bit her bottom lip and left. I put her number in my left side pocket. Then I got all my stuff and went to go check out , then went back to Tina's house.

*Arrived in neighborhood*

I turned in her driveway and saw some nigga , sittin on Tina's doorstep. I looked so hard at his face and it was James her ex😒. But this nigga betta move cz if he don't he gone get it like real talk.

"Um why r u here"I asked with an attitude. "Nigga who tf is u"he said gettin up. I put the bags of groceries down"no nigga u betta chill tf out before u get these hands. He just left. "Yah that's what I thought"I said pullin up my pants.

I unlocked her house door and went inside. And Tina was no where to be found. But she ran downstairs so damn fast. "Damn Bae"I said laughin and puttin the bags on the ground. " hey Bae"she said jumpin on me. "Hey wasssup beautiful who was that outside"I pecked her lips. "Wym , who was outside"she said movin off of me.

"That light skin nigga outside"I said . "Oh that was my ex".

"Wym , wat yo ex doing here"he said all mad and shit. "He just wanted to talk"I said looked down and sitting down. "About"he said waiting for a response. "Look there's nothing wrong all he came here for was to say we should get back together again that's all"I said lookin down. "Mmhhmm, then y u lookin all scared and shit"he said. "It's just that u wildlin for no reason"I said still lookin down. "But u always bitchin"he said leavin. I was so surprised that he said I was bitchin. I cried a lil. Since he left I decided to get ready for this Christmas party. But I called up Chanel to pick me up for it.

📱*Phone convo*📱

Me-Hey boo.

👭Chanel❤️-Hey do u want me to come pick u up , cz I'm on my way over.

Me-Yes , plz I'll talk to u when u come.

👭Chanel❤️-Kk , hurry up tho cz I'm starving". She said laughin😂.

Me-ok". I laughed also.

Then we hung up.

*Phone convo ended*

I did my hygiene thang.

---------

My dress was like a dark blue , my heels were a light skin tone brown , my hair was laid. Then I heard a knock on my door. 

And it was Chanel. "Hey"she said breezing in ."damn girl"I said laughin😂. "Let's go I'm hungry"Chanel said. "Kk"I said grabbin my clutch bag and leavin. Chanel went to the car while I locked the door. Ig she really was hungry, cz she rushin out the door like she late for work. I got in her car and we drove off. The party was happening at Chris brown's house.

--------------

"Damn his house is so huge"I said. "Yea this nigga has like 4 houses , and ain't y'all like family"Chanel said puttin on her heels. "Well yea but we don't even talk , me and Chris r like family friends but he's very close to my mom"I said putting on my grills. "U look so fly , and why didn't u come wit Deven"Chanel. I just looked at her and left to go inside. "Girl Ik u hear me"Chanel. "I do but look long story short , Me and Dev got into a argument"I said. "Girl really I always have to beat stuff out of u"she said going off and she was pissed as hell.

I just rolled my eyes and turned around to go inside, the butlers greeted me with a drink. "Would I like a glass of wine"he asked me. "Yes make that Two"I said. He swolled his spit and gave me the drink. "Calm down I'm not gonna get drunk"I said going up the steps. I saw Deven talkin to some chick , I drunk my cup of wine and rolled my eyes. Then I felt eyes on me then I looked around and Deven spotted me. I looked at him , and went the other way.
I bumped right into Chris."oh hey wasssup"Chris said. "Hey"I said smilin weakly. "So what's been going on"Chris asked.

"Um uk stuff I've been good hbu"I replied . "Well uk I'm go--"Deven cut him off. "Um let me take her real quick"Deven said. I just stood there drinking my wine. Chris looked at us and left. "What do u want"I said. "I'm sorry "Deven said. "I thought bitch to much for u to deal wit me"I said. " look I said that out of anger , cz yo ex comin over to talk about getting back together wit chu and ig I got jealous as hell"he said grabbin my hand. "Oh well I think single life is better for me , so ppl don't have to deal wit me, oh I'm sorry I said that out of anger"I said movin my hand , Rollin my eyes and leavin him there speechless.

To Be Continued................

Damn Tina went hard on him😳.

Did they just break up?😳

Chanel and Tina's friendship went left😳.