.28.

Tina Pov 😔😶

"DEVEN!"I yelled. "Hey"he said
"Hey"he said with a stink look. I wonder why I was yelling so freaking loud. "Um sorry , but what R u doing here"I said fixing my robe stepping into the hallway with him and closing my room door. "I really wanted to see u , Cz I really miss u"he said tryna grab me me closer to him , but I moved my arm. I have Courtney over and if Deven found out he would flip mad crazy , "so I was wondering if we could talk about this situation, Cz I can't go another day with out u ma , I loved u all my life and I hurt u to much"he said .

"Deven I love u to but , I can't go back down this road again , my love hurts for u , and it's like u don't see it"I said looking at my door and back at him. "I do see it , it's just that , how don't know how to love a girl who loves me so deeply"he said . "Deven I can't make the biggest lie of my life"I said. "Wym"he said confused. "I can't believe I'm saying this , but I don't have love for u anymore"I said letting a tear come down my face. He didn't say anything he just let tears come down his face so fast he left.

I felt so bad I stand there for like 20mins.

Deven Pov (7pm)

It was seven o ' clock, I got a new car and I wanted to take it for a test drive, I was going super fast Cz I was in pain. Until I crashed into a lake.

Tina Pov 😔😞😫😭😭😭

(James is my ex)

"JAMES , GET OFF ME PLZ"I said yelling for help. "NO BITCH U ALWAYS GET UR WAY , NOW I WANT MINE , I HATE U , U STUPID BITCH , NO IF U DONT GET UR NASTY LOOKING ASS IN THE BED I LET ME SMASH , I WILL CUT UR ARM OFF INSTEAD OF GIVING U A CUT AGAIN"he said. "NO LEAVE ME ALONE"I said making a run for the door. "OH NO U DONT"he said grabbing me by my hair dragging me to my bed room"STOP PLZ"I yelled.

"NO , U LEFT MY ASS Y WOULD I LET UR LIVE ANOTHER DAY ON THIS EARTH IF UR NOT GONNA BE WITH ME"he yelled.

The only thing I have on is a big t-shirt my hair like this 👇🏼

But when I got back in my room he was in my bedroom. Ig Courtney never came back from last night.

He came towards me with a knife 🔪. "JAMES PLZ I HAVE ENOUGH CUTS ON ME PLZ DONT DO ANOTHER ONE"I said yelling. Cz there was a cut on my leg and arm , and a cut under my eye. "NO BITCH NO MORE CUTS , IM KILLING U RN"he said.

Jacquees Pov

I went to Tina condo , because I wanted to talk to her about some things. Cz I heard what happened with her and Deven.

I heard yelling coming from her condo , I took out my gun and slowly walked to her room. That's when I saw James about to stab her. So I shot him but he doged the bullet then the bullet went towards Tina , he looked at me and Tina and ran out her condo. "AHHhhhh.."she yelled in pain holding her stomach. "Omg T I'm sorry"I said rushing over to her taking off my shirt and holding it on her bloody spot. "Ahhhh....."she yelled in pain. I got the phone and call 911 real fast. They said it might be 2hours to get there. So I picked up Tina rushed down to my car. I saw everyone looking at me in shock and was scared. I drove to the hospital so fast.

* 5mins we arrived *

"HELP , Help her plz someone"I yelled in the hospital. "OK OK , what happened"the lady said so fast putting her on the stretcher. "She was almost kilt , so I had took my gun out and tried to shoot the person but he doge the bullet , so it hit her stomach"I said. "Oh ok well we're gonna take her into surgery"they said. "I need to come"I said. "No u can't stay here plz"she said.

I sat in the waiting room , until I saw Deven get rushed into the emergency room, it was like I was in a slow motion video, everything was happening so fast. I was in tears Cz if Tina dies I have nothing and that would hurt Deven into pieces, and when I tell him the story he's gonna think I tried to kill Tina. I went to go get Tina some clothes from her condo and Deven.

20mins I came back to the waiting room.

"WHERE IS SHE"Chanel said in tears. "Chanel calm down , she's gonna be ok"I said Hugging her. "No it's not I said the stupidest thing to her on the phone , I can't lose her like this"she said crying in my chest.

~~~~~~~~~

Deven 👇🏼

To Be Continued

To Be Continued................

.Sorry for mistakes.