The Saddest Time At The End

Deven Pov 😞

2 days later, 1:50pm

I woke up from my nap , an Tina was nowhere near my side. She probably in R baby's room. Cz she's been in there everyday. I miss r bby to. When I think about her I just wanna throw everything, but Ik how to control my temper. Me an Tina been good lately we have been arguing a lil lately but , we good. It's not official. It's like she starts the arguments. But , this is really tuff on her , Cz this is the second time stress has took over our baby. I never put my hands on Tina , an I would never put my hands on her , on everything , I love her to much. If my anger takes over its never strong. Sometimes I let Tina beat my chest Cz of the pain of are daughter.

Tina's step-mom Monica have been checking up on us lately. But I want her to stay with us for a week or so. But I heard she's been going through things with T's dad. I was in are bedroom, I had on socks an joggers , I put on my white t-shirt an my glasses. Tina come out the bby room. "You ok bby?"I asked her. "yea I'm fine babe"she said sniffing and wiping her face with a tissue. Her eyes were red.

"I'm sorry baby for putting so much stress on--"I get cut off"this isn't ur fault, but it's my fault for not leaving ur ass alone , now my second child is gone , second child"she said beating my chest. I calmed her down by hugging her , that's when she started crying on my chest. "Bby I'm so sorry"I said hugging her. This hurts her so bad. I got a text from my b-ball coach , Hamilton.

Coach-Meet me in the gym 3pm sharp or u lose ur spot on the team.

-------

I took a look at my phone an kissed T's forehead.

Megan pov🔫🔪🚬

I woke up from my nap on the couch. "Megan wake the hell up"James said touching my face with a gun. I was so in shock , I fell to the ground an scooted over to the wall . "I'm not gone kill yo ass , but if u don't get the work done I am , an I'll even be the one to Barry yo ass , an not tell yo friends a word"he said loading the gun with bullets. I ran to the bathroom an threw up. "What the hell yo ass ate last night"he asked.

I couldn't even speak , I just kept throwing up. "Well anyways u wanna ignore me today that's even better , Cz u got a slick ass mouth"he added. I just rolled my eyes an brushed my teeth. Changed my clothes into , a tank top I put a grey sweater over it , bleached washed jeans , an my red converse an middle part my hair. "So what's missing?"I asked him. "U killing Tina's baby"he said wiping the guns an looking at me like he wanted to kill me. I looked really scared"but I can't kill a life"I said. "Oh yes u can , Cz if u don't ur life is mine"he said. "Now take the MF gun an do as I say"he added ,  giving me the gun. I looked at the gun"no u do it u dumb bitch"I stab in his shoulder with my pocket knife. "Ahhhh..."he yelled. I ran out , I was shaking to the point I dropped my keys , as I ran closer to the car , he shot me in the leg. "Ahhh..."I said holding the bloody spot on my leg. "Who's the bitch now hoe"he said grabbing me up off the ground, an tying me up, to the point I passed out.

Deven pov 📱😳😱

I called Monica and texted Chanel to come over to keep an eye on T. So I can go talk to my coach.

.20mins Monica arrived.

"Hey is everything ok?"Monica asked me worried while putting her purse down on the couch. "Yea , she's fine , I just need her to have some company"I said. "Baby where u going?"Tina asked. "I have to go talk to my coach or I lose my spot on the team"I said. "Plz don't leave me"she said. "I'll be back in a lil while"I said lookin in to her hazelnut brown eyes. "Promise"she asked. "Promise"I replied kissing her forehead an headed out.