Character Information

This is a Prince of Tennis Fan Fiction. If you wish to be in it, PM me, and i'll decide if I can make room with all I already have to write. 

--------------------------------------------------------------- 

Fun Facts of Syusuke Fuji from Wikipedia! :D

Fuji has remained in the top two of all the Shonen Jump character popularity polls for the series.  

He was number one in the second character popularity poll, and second place in every other poll. 

Fuji has constantly been in the top three recipients of chocolate in the Valentine Chocolate specials of the manga, receiving the most in 2001.

------------------------- 

Chapter 00: Character(s) Information

BY: gaara119 

Name: Shizuko Kana (Means Harmony or song, and last name means quiet child.)

Gender:Female

Age: 15-2nd year

Likes:Singing, quiet mornings, peacefulness piano

Dislikes:Being the center of attention, loud noises, people who are clueless, making lots of friends. She's more of the one or two close friends type

Looks: Light brown hair, green green eyes, short for her age

Hobbies:Singing, picks up on social cues, smart, observant. Soccer

Dreams: To have people she fully trusts, be a singer

Phobia(s): Being trapped, helpless when someone is coming at you

Past: Orphan, doesn't really remember parents. Doesn't have a good or bad relationship with foster parents, they kind of ignore her and she ignores them. The foster parents gave up on trying to make a relationship with her and she was fine with that.

''''

BY: Introvertive 

Name: Echizen Ichiro

Gender: Male

Age: 15-2nd year

Likes: Dogs, fresh air, forests, apples

Dislikes: Small children, annoying people, loud people, mushrooms, tomatoes

Looks: Deathly pale, long-for-a-boy ginger hair, light grey eyes, tall, fit

Hobbies: Drawing, tennis, playing instruments, running, fixing electronic gadgets

Dreams: To find his younger brother, Ryoma, and have him go to Fudomine with him.

Phobia(s):Oblivion

Past: Ichiro has been with Ryoma ever since he was born. Most of the time, their father was not home, and their mom was busy so, before he ranaway, he comes to take care of his little brother when his dad isn't home. He ranaway because his real mother, Echizen Miala, his father got a divorce with her once Ichiro was 10. Then, for the next 6 years, Ichiro lived with him but he always beat Ichiro for almost everything. Ichiro finally had it when his father, for the first time, took a knife and stabbed him. He, then escaped, and 4 years laster when he was 14, joined Fudomine and their tennis club as a 1st year.

''''

BY: Violet_Sand (Really belongs to the maker of The Prince of Tennis.)

Name: Syusuke Fuji

Gender: Female (Only in this story, you'll know why)

Age: 16-3rd year

Likes: Tennis, family, outside, peaceful places, quiet things, nice sounds (imangine from anime...)

Dislikes: Inui's juice (imangine from anime...)

Looks: Short light brown hair, near shoulders, eyes are mostly closed, when open-blue-ish, is thin/skinny

Hobbies: Tennis, being with family, hanging out with the tennis club

Dreams: To make it to the nationals

Phobia(s): Fire, water, lightning (totally made up)

Past: Always been with somebody, always took care of younger brother, Yuuta. After the bullies stopped bullying Yuuta, they went for Fuji. But Fuji always saved Yuuta, so, they gave up on him. Fuji has many scars all over her body from them. She met Tezuka and Oishi when she signed up for the Tennis Club. Tezuka was her first and only friend for a long while until Oishi befriended Tezuka, then Fuji. Her brother, Yuuta, entered Seigaku, but, when Fuji was in 2nd year, Yuuta left to St. Rudolf. All in her life, Syusuke Fuji was considered a boy to her own family, friends, and everyone else. So, all she wears is boys clothing. Everyone but Tezuka. Tezuka was the first and only one to notice who she really is.