Chapter 03: Sneakers & Collectors

Okay, umm..this is the normal thing. No more proloudge. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

RECAP

He moved to grab my hand, but, I stopped him

"I need to go and get my stuff first."

He nods.

We walk off, not knowing the distaster that would soon happen.

RECAP OVER

Chapter 03: Sneakers & Collectors

Fuji's POV

I stayed at Tezuka's house until I was able to move without hurting myself. The incendient happened only a day or two ago. Tezuka said that once I was able to move, he would take me to my house so I can get my stuff, move out, and start living with Tezuka.

Sadly, I already knew what was coming.

Tezuka has let me borrow his shirt and pants for these past few days. I was now wearing a white button up shirt with a light blue jacket, and black pants. I was also wearing my white tennis shoes.

Once we got to my house, I stopped and faced Tezuka.

"Umm..whatever you hear or happen to see, don't go in. Trust me..you don't want to know."

He had a confused look on his face.

"Why? Your family can't be that dangerous...can they?"

I turned away from him and walked towards the door.

"More so then you'll ever know of..." I whispered, hopeing that he wouldn't hear.

I opened the door, went inside, and tried to shut it as quietly as I could. Right before I shut it, I knew a had fear on my face. And I knew Tezuka saw it too.

I quickly tried to hurry up the stairs to my room. I stepped on a creaky floor board, and inwardly cursed.

Then, from the kitchen downstairs, I heard a soft thump. I froze.

I waited a few seconds, and nothing happen. I inwardly sighed, and contuined my way to my room.

When I made it, I saw that the door handle was broken off, and the door had blood stains on it. Along with dents.

Most likely from when my sister tried to get rid of me....before the memory resurfaced, I shook the thought out of my head.

I pushed my door open, and in there, was mostly empty.

Besides for my bed, desk, and dresser, there were clothes all over the floor.

I went to my closet and opened it.

It was empty. I hoped that that wasn't the case.

On the right hand side of my closet was a door. It can't be seen because it blends in, and, you can't feel it. You wouldn't know it was there unless you triggered it open.

I now stood in front of it.

(AN: Oh, btw, she has a walk-in closet. That's why.)

I used a nearby small piece of wood, like the size of a needle, and pricked my thumb.

I wiped the blood on the middle of the door.