Chapter 01: Prolouge (Part 1)

Well DON'T expect chapters over 3 pages or more. It'll mostly be 1 page or 2. -Violet

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 01: Prolouge (Part 1)

Fuji's POV (Fuji is currently in her 2nd year)

I was walking to Segaku, for the first day of my 2nd year here. I was nervous and excited to begin again. I noticed a boy with light brown hair standing by the gates. When I got closer, I realised that it was my little brother, Yuuta.

I smiled like I always did and approached.

"Hello Yuuta. Were you waiting for me? Sister was sad that you left without saying goodbye." I murmured to him, still smiling.

He turned slowly, as if afraid of the next response I'll give.

When I saw his face, my heart dropped. His eyes were anger and betrayal.

My smile faltered, but only for a moment. I swung an arm around his shoulders, trying to repair any damage that's been done.

"Yuuta. It's alright. If you've failed your tests, I'm sure you'll do better this year." I reassured him.

He violently ripped my arm off of his shoulder, stepping away. His entire stance read anger, anticipation, as though he was about to make a snap decidion.

My eyes snapped open, and my smile fell. My outstretched hand trying to resist the force of gravity trying to pull it back down.

"Yuuta. This isn't you. What's wrong? You're not normally like this when you're angry." I fret.

He spoke for a first time in a long while.

"I'm leaving."

I was confused. And scared. I didn't want this to mean what I thought it meant.

"What do you mean? Are you leaving school for awhile, are you sick? Yuuta...what's wrong?" I give him a chance to explain himself.

His eyes burned holes into my heart. They were hard, filled with emotion. They tore through my heart like bullets full of hatred.

"I am leaving Segaku. I am leaving home. It will be only you and sister for now on."

My arm finally fell. I was shocked. I was scared. I was angry. But I couldn't bring myself to hate him. Not right now. My love for him was to great.

"W-Why...why are you leaving Yuuta?! You've already left once! I don't want it to happen again!!"

By now, tears were falling and hitting the ground. I ignored them, just tilting my head down to hide my weakness.

"Please..don't leave us again...don't leave me again...mother and father are already gone. They've abandoned us! Sister is hardly around and when she is, it's just like when she isn't there Yuuta! Don't you get it? Without you, me and sister are going to fight about that we made you leave. That it was out parents fault! One of us are going to end up on the streets!! Yuuta..we need you....no..I need you!" I ranted, trying to say something that would stop him.

I ran towards my younger sibling and hugged him tightly.

My voice became muffled, but still clear. Yuuta was frozen in shock. Maybe I was getting to him.

"It hurts Yuuta...and I don't know why. My chest hurts, and my mind is foggy...Please just don't leave home..."

I faintly notice something sharp come out of Yuuta's pocket. I didn't pay attention.

Then, a sudden pain came from my left shoulder, and another from my chest.

Yuuta pushed me back. I landed on my back just as it started raining.

I tilted my head towards the sky, eyes closed.

'How fitting for a secene like this...it's raining. The gods must like this.'

I opened my eyes again, and looked back towards Yuuta.

I then looked at my shoulder. A pocketknife was plunged into it. My jacket was ripped open, most likely when I wasn't paying attention...something dropped beside me.

A needle. I looked back to my chest only to see it splattered in blood. I shook my head.

I ripped the knife out of my shoulder, and threw it somewhere behind me.

'Why?'

A single red dot now followed on my chest. It made a hole through my white shirt. It slowly seeped into the white fabric.

I then realized....

'He....Yuuta...why did you drug me?'

I shakily stood up only to fall once more. Yuuta began walking away. Why, little brother? I hastily and clumsily got to my feet. This had to be a dream.... no, a nightmare! This couldn't be happening.

"Yuuta!" I screamed his name. My arm outstreched, trying to reach him. Still trying to reach my brother, who stabbed me, who hated me, who drugged me, who left me.

Who I loved.

He turned around. More clouds of red swarmed my vision.

Yuuta kicked me, hard, in the stomach. I flew back two feet or so and hit a tree.

I slumped against it.

He walked away again.

I raised my hand and kept trying to yell out his name. It only came out in a whisper.

"Yuuta...Yuuta..don't go...Y-Y-Yuu...ta..."

I couldn't move. Pain filled me, and even more red blocked my vision. I screamed.

"Ahhhh!!!"

___________________________________________________

That's more of a prolugue. Hope you guys enjoyed!

Comment below with some suggestions, Vote if you liked!