Chapter 07: Bets and secrets

RECAP

"Oh..and..he's watching...check the.............gates...Echizen..Ryoma..."

With that, I fell. I didn't pass out though. I just fell on my stomach.

I screamed.

"OWWW!! NO ONE CALL THE HOSPITABLE!!!"

They all sweatdropped... probably thinking how I could say that at a time like this.

I rolled over to my back.

I sighed in relief.

"Ahh..much better..but.....T.T owwie...."

Again, even more sweatdrops. I loved doing that. It was always funny.

Oh, and if you readers are thinking why I don't pass out like they do in every other story, well, it's because I went through so much pain, I can stand it to the point to where I can stay completely awake without hurting too much.

RECAP OVER

Chapter 07: Bets and secrets

Fuji's POV

Everyone was staring at me, probably thinking 'Why is he acting weirdly?' Which, makes sense, because i'm not myself at the moment.

I slowly stood up, my arm hanging at my side.

I staggered over to the gates where a boy with amber cat-like eyes, black hair, and a white cap was watching with wide eyes.

I stood in front of him, he looked up at me.

I smiled, eyes closed, and held out my un-injured left hand.

"Hello. I'm Fuji Syusuke. Pleased to meet you. Oh, and you can ignore everything that just happened. This is a... Um... Common thing. It happens..." I trailed off rather awkardly.

He blinks before eyeing the blood all over me and the courts.

"You mean... The blood?"

I sweatdrop, but nodded anyway.

He just simply shrugged and shook my hand.

I turned to everybody.

"Well... I'm going to get cleaned up. Oishi, introduce everybody to him."

I then walked away, leaving yet more blood to trail after my awaking.

After making it to the boy's bathroom, I lean against the wall by the sinks and fall to the ground. My legs were under me as my arms were by my sides.

I panted heavily, slowly bringing up my left hand and putting it over my eye. My right hand went to my chest.

I closed my eyes and started to focus on my breathing.

It didn't work.

I thought about my favorite song that always calmed me down.

It didn't work.

I thought about all the happy times I had.

It didn't work.

'God dang it!' I thought, angry. 'Why won't anything work?'

Something was trying to come up my throat. I quickly stood up and leaned over the sink, my hands gripping the sides tightly.

I closed my eyes and coughed. I began to throw up.