Chapter 09: "Mundane" Dreams

RECAP

We both smiled and laughed at the same time. I opened my eyes slightly.

'I wonder if it'll all work out. I mean, they know that i'm a girl now, my true self, and that I have more scars. That, I bet i'll get stalked on. Only because I need to wear something else for it to be seen. I just hope they don't get captured by it...'

I looked up only to meey Te-I mean...Kutimistu's loving gaze. There isn't an ounce of lust. Only love. I smiled. A real, full on, genunine smile.

'No... They won't. I'll be fine... I just have to take another breath when i'm lost again.'

Me and Kutimistu walked home, hand in hand.

I have never been so happy in my entire life.

RECAP OVER

Chapter 09: "Mundane" Dreams

Syusuke Fuji's POV

[DREAM START]

I felt myself fall and hit the ground. I groaned but sat up. I held my aching head. I looked around.

I was in a vast, endless looking room. The floor was tiled with black and white, with a random green rug. The ceiling and walls were white and red with cases (bookcases) filled and lined up with creepy-assed dolls. It also had a shining black chandiler with flames the color of gold burning out of it.

I shuddered and scooted away from the line of it, if it were to fall.

I bumped into something and I saw a kanta come out of my chest. I slowly turned my head to see a devil. And, I mean that literally.

He looked around my age with blood red messy hair to his knees-which was in a braid, a torn white and green priest outfit that was covered in blood, his eyes were gold, like flames, he had pure black horns from his head, a black tail of sorts-many. Like...7. He opened his mouth to speak. He had sharp fangs. Sharp teeth.

"Hello, Syusuke Fuji. Do you remember me?"

I stood up, blade still in me, and pulled it out. Strangely, it didn't hurt...

"Why would you hurt? This is in your mind."

I stared at the devil-like being.

"Who the fuck are you?"

He sighed.

"How could you not remember me? We did so much together... We suffered, cried, screamed, bled, caused chaos. We killed together...Syusuke."

My eyes widened as something appeared in my mind; my hands were at my hair, pulling on it.

It was me. I looked 10, but felt I was older than that. I saw myself become 'one' like that demon before me. My eyes became gold, I got horns, tails, fangs, and long blood-red hair. I killed a man who looked like his dad, but...older.

I gasped and fell to my knees as it faded away.

I slowly looked up at him, a hand on my left eye.

"Just...who...are you?"

He smirked, showing off his fangs.

"I, Syusuke Fuji, am you. You are my Master, well...Mistress to be excat." He chuckled.