Part 1

Louis doesn't remember when it started, how it started or why it started. He supposes it was just a bit of fun to begin with. Something to make the nights out more fun and wilder; to live the rockstar life, but that quickly changed. Soon he needed it. Needed it to be able to forget, to be able to control, little did he realise it soon controlled him. What began with one little pill handed to him carelessly with laughing naivety in a club, quickly developed into pills to help him get out of bed, painkillers during the day to take the edge off (usually washed down with vodka), party pills at night and sleeping pills to end the lethal daily ritual.

He wasn't the only one with issues. Harry's a drinker. Heavy drinker. All the boys know he's an alcoholic, hell even management do. His only saving grace is he's a functioning alcoholic; management still make their money and it can be hid from the fans.

With Harry's drinking harder to hide than Louis' pill popping, Louis has managed to keep his problems hidden for the most part, the boys know he'll do a pill before going on a night out but they don't know he's really going to the bathroom at clubs to take a few more or to key some coke.

The only person who really knows how much Louis takes is Harry. Their friendship had always been purely platonic with light flirting but as their addictions hardened  the pair became something along the lines of friends with benefits. Both loved each other but neither dare say it, knowing each of them are to fucked up to ever really be together.

"Pour me another babe." Harry smirks towards Louis, gently swaying his empty glass off the arm of the sofa he's sprawled across. Louis reaches for the bottle of whiskey in front of him, "How many you taken today?" Harry asks innocently.

"Erm..." Louis pauses to think, he never really counts,"I took two uppers this morning and what maybe three... Four painkillers since then." He reaches over to Harry, topping his glass up with whiskey.

"When are the boys back?" Harry asks. They are currently touring parts of the UK, currently outside Manchester on the bus but Liam, Zayn and Niall decided they wanted to go do some shopping. The only other person there is the driver but he's gone somewhere.

"Don't know, maybe half an hour to an hour?" Louis guesses, not really caring.

"Blowjobs?" Harry suggests casually.

Louis, unfazed by the question nods, standing up and walking over to Harry, dropping to his knees as Harry slides his trousers down to his ankles.

Louis takes Harry's soft length in his hand, running his tongue over his balls, gently sucking each one into his mouth as he pulls in Harry's cock. Watching as Harry slowly hardens, Louis takes him in his mouth sucking as he bobs his head up and down, humming as he does this.

Harry throws his head back, eyes closed with pleasure. With his fingers knitted into Louis' hair he pushes him down further, going deeper into the boys mouth.

Gentle laughter can be heard outside the bus but neither care. "Fuck sake guys, on the sofa?!" Liam cries

Neither Harry or Louis respond, instead continuing until Harry comes in Louis' mouth as the other three watch with a mix of shock and disgust at the little shame the pair have displayed.

-----

The day passed with little happening. Just the usual, Harry drinking himself to sleep by 4pm, Louis sneaking to the bathroom every few hours to top up his pill intake. The other boys silently worrying for Harry but doing nothing to act on it.

Night quickly approaches and Louis makes sure to make the most of his opportunity whilst in Manchester. He sticks to the back of the bus, slowly getting ready and getting slowly drunk by himself.