CHAPTER 2

Back at the hospital, I enter the changing room skipping steps up, as I am too happy to be normal again. Oh God I couldn't have tolerated that sick weather even a moment longer. Though after stopping, I feel dizzy and completely regret doing that. Hmm... Perhaps not that well yet. I push open the door and find Sophie inside.

'Hey! Shift over?'

'Nah! Just got in. But what are you doing here now? You were not supposed to join until Monday right?'

'Yes, but I was finding it impossible to cope up with uselessness. And I am not that sick too, you know? Plus, heard that my patient is a moody princess?'

'Oh don't even mention him. I admit he is handsome and all, but sometimes I feel like killing him.'

'Whoa... That's a strong feeling to have for someone I'm sure', I say, at the same time smiling at another doctor passing by me. She is a visiting doctor so I am not well acquainted with her.

'Trust me girl, the feeling will be mutual between us once you meet him. He doesn't eat; pulls open all his body tubes and curses when he is not senseless. How's that for rude?'

I don't say anything, but I can feel my eyes bulging out of my head. Really, what was wrong with him? I had to check it out.

While heading out of the dressing room, I asked Sophie to give me a copy of his bio data. She was still opening her piercings at that time, but she nodded in agreement. As soon I opened the door and walked out, as usual without even a little bit of concern that I might be in a public place, I bump into Trevor, who saves me in a dramatic way, the way heroes saves their damsels in distress, from falling on my butt.

Trevor is the most sought after neurosurgeon in this hospital. Both for talent and of course, for looks. I flush almost maroon when our eyes meet. Oh... He. Is. So. Damn. Good. Looking!

'Oops. Seems like you have to work on your balancing Dr. Regina.'

Oh his voice... And the way his lips quirk up when he says my name. Oh God! I could explode if stayed like this long enough. Those emerald green eyes, that perfect square jaw, the biceps which tensed due to holding me by the waist. Oh God! He pulls me back up, but doesn't leave me. What is he doing? My breasts are literally pressed against his muscular chest. Thank God it's night time and not many people are there in this floor. They aren't supposed to be as well. It is the top floor with no other rooms but the men's and women's dressing rooms. So we are standing there, pressed against each other, with a halogen light above our heads.

I look up at him, and find him staring at me. He trails his fingers around my bandage and asks, 'How many more days do you have to keep it on?'

'I am getting a surgery done tomorrow to remove my scar. So I have to keep it on till tomorrow,' my voice keeps on decreasing as I go on saying the sentence, and 'tomorrow' comes out only as a whisper. He nods and pulls me closer (WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!) to him. I quickly turn my gaze down. Oh God I feel so shy... But why? Out of nervousness, I start biting my lip (I NEVER DO THAT!). I hear him groan, and the next second, I feel him lowering down a little and then! Oh my God! I think I am gonna pass out. He pushes my head up with his nose and he kisses me! So wildly too! He bites my tongue and my upper lip. Turned on like hell, I join him in the 'fucking-with-mouths' process. My hands are all over him. One of them is pushing his head against mine and the other's nails are digging into his back. He grunts loudly as I pull his hair and I give out a compressed cry. He lifts me up, his arms flexing in that sexy way, which makes me moan loudly. He laughs while kissing, but suddenly puts me down.

'What's wrong?' I ask, completely bewildered of his action.

'If I continue any longer, I won't be able to stop. And it's not safe for you to have sex now.'