Stacey

{2 days later}

Yesterday Michael decided to die his hair purple.It is really hot and he looks amazing, he's not so sure though.I go back to school today and he doesn't want to be laughed at for his hair.

That's why he is now stood in front of my mirror trying to find a hat to wear.
"Mikey your hairs perfect."
"Katie your my girlfriend your obviously gonna say that."
"It's true."
"Hmmm does this hat look okay?"
"You look sexy in snapbacks."I smiled hugging him from behind.

When he perfected his hair he turned around a grin on his face but then he looked sad.I knew it's cause he's worried about me.
"Michael I'll be fine."
"What about everyone in school?"
"I don't give a shit about them."
"I know that K but what i mean is what If someone mentions it."
"Then you'll be there."
"I love you Katie."
"I love you too Mikey."

✨✨✨
Michael said he'd drive Luke and I too school in case we got distracted.
Booming came through the speakers as he turned up my radio.

"Michael I've got a head ace."I sighed turning it down.
"Sorry baby."

When we arrived I felt a wash if anxiety when Michael took my hand.I know we're together but what will people say, he's popular and cool I have two friends and am very weird.

"Babe don't worry."he whispered in my ear kissing my cheek as we walked into the school grounds.
Instantly Michael was pulled away from me and I felt dizzy because of the quick motion.
When I turned around to face where my boyfriend was I noticed Stacey gripping on to his arm like it was the last piece of chocolate in the world.

"Why are you with my boyfriend you bitch?"
Stacey snapped and tried to hold Michael's hand but he instantly pulled away.
"Stacey I broke up with you, you're the bitch and she's my girlfriend."

He wriggled out of her grip eventually and pulled me into a hug.The hug just made it worse because I wanted to cry and he new it.

"Let's get to class.Ignore her."
"I will Mikey."I replied leaning my head on his shoulder.
"You gonna pay for this Hemmings."Stacey said as she eventually walked away from us.

✨✨✨
Third period I wasn't with any of my friends and was kind of worried as I had felt Staceys eyes dagger into me from the back of the class.

I debated on texting Michael under the table for a while but scrapped that idea as he'd just worry so I text my brother instead.

To Lucas
Staceys scaring me 😁

From Lucas
Is it because of earlier?

To Lucas
She won't stop staring at me what if she does something?

From Lucas
I'll call Jack or Ben to come get you

To Lucas
No no Luke please don't

From Lucas
Then I'm telling Michael
then

To Lucas
No Luke please don't
He'll worry
Luke
L
U
K
E
Don't you dare

From Lucas
To late 😛

From that point on I didn't get any text because I turned my phone of.Although I still felt it, her eyes on me constantly like a bird watching its prey.I was her prey she's going to kill me.Shit, shit I need to get out of here.

Quickly I packed my bags and rushed out of the room.
"Miss Hemmings where do you think your going?"the teacher asked then Denise,
"Katie."
Soon after though I heard what I dreaded.

"Stacey sit down."
I began running fast, as fast as I could but I guess my skinny legs weren't strong enough as I fell to the ground with an all mighty thud.
Suddenly I felt a kick in my head and curled up trying to crawl away.

"I told you you where goona pay Hemmings.
Michael's probably filling your innocent little head with lies just because he's a lonely little shit.Hmmm Katie what's he said to you?"
Stacey said whilst she stamped on my hand and kicked me on the head.

"It's non of your business leave me alone."I cried out but she just laughed.
"Michael is my business so back off."she kicked me again then walked of a smug smirk on her face.

I rushed to the nurses office and saw Jack sat out of reception.Quickly I got to him as fast as I could and slumped down in the chair beside him.

"Shit Katie what happened."
"Stacey."I told him still crying and held my head in my hands.
Moments later I heard the door slam open but didn't look up (to be honest I couldn't.)

"Katie it's me are you okay.Denise said you ran off and Stacey, babe what did she do?Fuck Katie I'm sorry."Michaels voice calmed me down and I rested my head on his chest.

Instantly his arms wrapped around me and I cried to him.
"Katie your heads bleeding we need to go to the hospital."
"No Mikey."
"Katie it's bleeding."
Jack spoke and i made a note to thank him later.
"She's scared of hospital Michael."
"Why?"
"It's a long story come on."

Michael scooped his arms under my arms and helped me up slowly.Just as he went to hold my hand I realised she stood on it too.

"Mikey my hand she stamped on it."
"Your gonna have to go to hospital.I'll be there."
"I know but I get panicky and ugh it's complicated."
"We won't be long."
"Promise you'll stay with me."
"I promise."
"And you Jack?"
"Of corse lets get you there."

Both of them helped me to the car and Michael carefully sat me in the back with him.
The hole time he looked like he was going to cry.
"Mike it's not your fault don't you dare blame yourself for that bitch."
"I love you."he said it in a sigh holding my body close to him as tight as he could without out it being excruciating pain.

I started to fall asleep as he played with my hair but he kept kissing my cheek.
"Don't fall asleep, you might have concision."
"Hmm I wanna sleep" I told him and closed my eyes not caring if I had confusion I was just so tired.