Tuesday

Yawning as I woke I prodded Michael's cheek to wake him and was about to crawl out of bed but before I could he kissed my cheek.

"I don't want to go to school."he sighed pulling my covers over his head.Already out of bed I shot him his school shirt and put on my uniform; it wasn't to bad but the skirt made me look frumpy.

"Katieeee I don't want to go to school."
"Just because now we have to where a uniform."
"You look cute though I'm gonna look like a pure wierdo."
"You're already a wierdo just put it on."

After about 15 minutes Michael eventually got out of bed and I had already done my hair and makeup.
"You don't need all that stuff."
"I do and it's kinda therapeutic."
"Can I go shower?"
"Yeh."I mumbled putting on my last coat of mascara.

Going down stairs for breakfast, Luke was sat with his new school shirt and I couldn't help but giggle.
"I hate this shirt."he sighed and I sat beside him while he ate.

After I had a couple bites of his toast I got a glass of water and he spoke up asking about Michael.
"Where's lover boy?"
"In the shower."
"He needs to hurry up or we'll be late."
"I know I'm gonna go get him, will you pack my bag."
"Ugh fine."

Just as I was heading to my room Michael came out with a cap on his head.
"You're wearing a SnapBack again."
"Yep I know you like them."just as he leaned down to kiss me Luke shouted at us to hurry up.

✨✨✨
Denise looked a little of when I got to school, I don't know if it was our new uniform but something was up with her.So at brake I decided to drag her away from Calum to talk to me.

"Something's wrong."
"Hmmm."
"Denise talk to me."
"I can't yet but I will Katie, I'll tell you soon I promise.Calum doesn't even know yet."
"Oh just tell me if you need anything."
"I will Katie you know I will."

The next lesson I had art so Michael and I got to be together.Lately i had a couple ideas of a photo for Michael I just needed to find the right moment.

Mike though just kept taking random photos of me and it kept making me blush.
"Stop blushing."he muttered as he moved the camera closer to my face as I looked up at him.

The hole room was full of pairs taking photos so Michael and I where both in our own little world.That was until I saw Alice walking towards us, instantly I tensed as I now know what happened between the two of them.

"Erm Mike I need your help I can't reach the new memory for the camera."
"Do you want me to get it?"
"Please it's in the box on the top shelf in the middle."
"Oh okay I'll get you one."

Awkwardly I sat with Alice while Michael got it for her.
"So Katie you and Michael then?"
"Erm yeh."
"I'm sorry about when we where younger."
"It was years ago."
"So we're good then?"
"I guess so."

When Michael returned it was still very awkward so after he gave it to her she left.Soon after he began taking photos of me again. Absent mindlessly I sat daydreaming and a huge grin was on his face.
"What Mikey?"
"It's perfect."
"Can I see?"
"Nope not yet it's beautiful."

✨✨✨

At lunch I didn't know where to put myself the boys had to go do band rehearsals with out Denise and I and I hadn't seen her since this morning.

Luckily I wasn't the only one sat on my own, two new guys started today who just moved from Melbourne; Luke and Jai.
They where twins but one of them was sat on his own and I spotted his brother talking to some girls.Feeling sorry for him I walked over and sat opposite him.

"Your the new kid right?Im Katie."
"Yeh I'm Luke you don't have to sit here my brother will be back over soon."
"I've got no where else my friends are in band rehearsal and I don't have a clue where my best friend is."
"Oh okay then Katie.Cool hair by the way I used to have a blue streak in mine."

✨✨✨
Luke and I spoke the rest of lunch and he is really cute.He told me that him and his brothers used to film YouTube videos back home with there friends, honestly they are so funny.

"So Erm Katie your the first nice person here that's actually spoke to me here.Do you-"
"Luke your cute and funny but I can only be your friend.I have a boyfriend Michael and he's the best person in the world."

I pointed to Mike as he walked outside to the bench we where sat at and waved at me.When he got here he hugged me and kissed my cheek.
"Sorry I couldn't eat dinner with you babe.And who's this?"
"It's okay and this is Luke him and his brothers just moved here from Melbourne."
"Wait do I know you?"Michael asked him and Luke shrugged.

"You might off YouTube."
"Yeh I think that's it."
He said taking a bite of my sandwich.Rolling my eyes at him he giggled and kissed my cheek.

Calum came walking over shortly after and he looked confused.
"Katie do you know where Denise is?"
"No sorry Cal that's why I was sat with Luke."
"Oh I can't find her anywhere."
"I couldn't neither."

Calum had his eyes glued to his phone and I new its because it's not like Denise to just disappear like that.So he must be even more worried than me!

✨✨✨
Lazily I flopped down on my bed when I got home and turned on the TV.
Just after I had been in the shower at around 4pm my phone started ringing and it was Denise.

Quickly I answered worried where she was and it sounded like she was crying.
"Denise what's wrong?Where have you been all day?"
"Can you come over?"she asked taking gasps like she was still crying.
"I'll be like 20 minutes I just got out of the shower.Do you want me to stay on the phone?"
"No it's okay I need to talk to Cal.Please hurry up."
"I am Denise."

She put the phone down and I quickly tied my hair up and put some shorts and Michael's tshirt on as it was pretty warm.

Hurriedly putting my shoes on as I went down the stairs mum raised her eyebrows.
"I need to go see Denise."
"Oh okay will you be back for dinner."
"I don't know mum sorry."

When I got out of the house I started the car and drove to Denise' on the other side of town as fast as I could.
Calum's car was there so I pulled up I front of the house and knocked on the door.It was in fact Calum that answered and he seemed like he had been crying too due to the red blotches on his cheeks.

"What's happened?"I asked again as I still didn't know and he just pulled me into the house towards Denise' room.

She was sat on the bed with her head in her hands.I hugged her and Calum looked lost in thought or worry; I wasn't sure which one yet.
"Denise, what's happened?"
"I'm pregnant Katie and I don't know what to do."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I went to the doctor today I'm nearly 2 months."
"Shit."

Denise was still crying so Calum walked over and pulled her into his lap.
"Cal what do you want?"
"I don't want her to get rid of it.But it's her choice."
"My dad will kill me Cal he already didn't like you much anyway."
"I know babe but I'm not scared of your dad."
"So what are we going to do?"

I thought for a moment before bringing up what I know would be a touchy subject.
"Adoption?"
"No."Calum bluntly said as Denise looked up.
"I want the baby to be loved and they could end up with some crazy killer."

We sat for a while thinking and I was now laid on Denise's bed.
She had stopped crying but hadn't moved from Calum's lap.

"My mum, she loves kids and she loves you.Im sure she wouldn't mind."Calum spoke up as if he was a genius.
"That's actually a good idea."I told them and Denise looked a little more okay, thank god.

"How would that work?"
"Mum and dad look after the baby like be there guardian and stuff.Then when it's old enough we tell the baby about this."
"I guess that would work.Would I still be able to see it?"
"Of corse."
"I have a scan next month I want you two to come.Your mum too Calum."
"Okay I'll come with you."