"run"

"Run " my brother yelled "no" I paused "not without you" I said crying "please run" my brother said bleeding out "no your all I have left" I said " I love u raven" my brothers eyes closed "no please please wake up" I said crying "now for my little raven" trigon/my dad said " what would mom think" I screamed "like I care she's dead" my dad left ed his hand and choked me.
------------------------------------------------------
My name is raven Roth daughter of trigon and Arella. Trigon is the king of evil and arella is the Queen of good. When I was six my home dimension azerath was burned to the ground with my mother. I had to go to he'll with trigon. My brothers name was ash Roth he was my half brother. When I was four trigon let ash visit, we would go to the park, then get ice cream. When I was 10 I escaped hell, I ended up in Russia and traveled around the world with my best friend damien. Me and damien meet when I first was broght into this world. Damian does not have a last name because his parents died when he was born then his was trained as an assassin.
------------------------------------------------------
"Come on this way" I said "why do we have to run" damien said pantting . I stopped running and damien bummed into me. "Raven why did you stop" damien said looking at you worry in his eyes "run" I whispered "we both run the other direction" I said scared "what? Why raven tell me" damien said holding my hand. You hear a crash. "Run " I said and we started running. I did not want to use my powers just in case someone was watching. We ran into an ally and hid behind a trash can."what did you see?" Damien asked "a grim reaper" I said "oh do you know who it was" he asked "I have no idea"
------------------------------------------------------ this story takes place after seson 2. Ceil is a demon.