Untitled Part 10

in this story i am calling the Viscount of Druitt Vincent so get used to it :)

Raven and Damien where sitting at a coffee shop drinking coffee and talking. "do you know who that ciel phantomhive kid is" Damien asked ruffling his hair "i have no idea but i guess hes important based on his clothing ad cane" i said taking a sip "he looked broken" Damien said frowning "well there are a lot of people who are broken" i said looking out the window to see lady elizabeth waving at us. I'm friends with her even though we are completely different people she wants every thing to be glitter or cute and i want everything to be dark and scary. "i think we should go talk to Elizabeth" Damien said standing. i did not say anything we stood up, throw away our cups and walked across the street to Lizzy.

"hello Raven and Damien you both look so cute" Lizzy said pulling us into a bone crushing hug "lizzy cant breath" i said turning purple "oh im sorry....OH i wanted to invite you to a ball with me that the Vincent the holding "she said Jumping up and down, i looked at Damien for an answer and he just shrugged his shoulders "ok" i said "yay" lizzy said she pulled us into her carriage with paula, then we drove to the midford manor.

when we got there Damien was dragged to the mans changing room while me and lizzy went to the lady's dressing room. "which dress do you want" lizzy said happily looking at me "wow" i said looking at the amount of dresses lizzy giggled "im glad you like it" she said "ill be changing into my dress for the ball is in 1 hour" she said and walked to the bathroom connected i started looking thoughout the dresses when i spotted one that reminded me of my mother. it was short in the front and had a longer piece in the back, it was black and blue and it came with stockings a choker and a bow. i pulled it out to see Lizzy coming out in a red dress with a big bow and black heels "that one looks lovely on you" i said "thank you lets get you into that one" she said pulling me into the bathroom.when we came out lizzy grabbed white heels and put them on my feet "lets go get Damien" Lizzy said.

We walked down the stairs and i saw Damien waiting at the bottom "you look great Damien" i said as we got down the stairs "same to you lady raven" he said playfully nugging me "lets go before where late" lizzy said tugging us out the door and into the carriage. the carriage pulled in front of an big house, me Damien and lizzy stepped out with the help of paula. we walked into the party and i spotted Vincent chatting with girls. i grabbed onto Damien's arm so i dont get lost "awe you two go dance" lizzy said "i dont know how to dance" me and damien said at the same time "oh then just hang out get to know people" she said "omg look at that dress" she shouted at a person with blue hair in a pink and black dress with a tall butler "why dont you go talk to them" i said to her " good idea....hey wait " she said getting lost i the crowd.

me and Damien where in the corner of the room talking to each other when Vincent came over and pushed Damien out the way "hello little girl can i asked what is your name" he said throwing a charming smile "raven sir" i said with a bored look girls where giving me the death eye for some reason and i saw lizzy give me a thumbs up. "well little raven are you having fun" he said stroking my cheek then i saw the girl in the pink dress with her butler in disbelief "i having a lovely time thank you" i said walking around him until he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the dance floor with other couples "you looked lonely just standing there so lets dance" he said sticking out his hand " i dont know how to dance" i said blushing as he put and arm around my waist and spined me as people clapped at us "i really should go" i said running back to Damien when i turned around Vincent was looking at me in disbelief then lizzy came running over to me "how could you give up an opportunity like that raven" she said " i told you i cant dance" i said then the girl in pink went up to Vincent and he looked sad and just moved up stairs away from her. i keep smelling a demon in here but in trying to ignore it but its strong. " hello can i asked what your name is" some one asked i looked up to see the pink girl and lizzy nowhere in sight "my name is raven Roth" i said sticking out my hand then she shoke my hand 'she looks familiar' i thought "have we met before" i asked then her eye flashed with hesitation "no" she said calmly when i did not answer she keep talking " why did you turn down sir Vincent any one would be lucky to have him" she said with a smile but it did not reach her eyes " i dont need men who are twice my age and only care in their hair" i said narrowing my eyes "are we done talking now" i growled and saw their shocked faces "there is no need to get violent lady Raven" the butler said "well i dont like people who lie about who they are" i said smirking "lets go find lizzy and get out of here Damien" i said then we walked off to find lizzy.