Ms. Potato Head

We arrived at the estate and i have to say i was impressed with ceil and his butler. I woke up damien so i dont have to carry him, "where are we?" he asked rubbing his eyes "where at ceils estate damien" i say as i help him out the carriage after ceil got out. i felt the same pain in my head that i felt in the carriage, "ouch" i said rubbing my head, damien looked at me and got a sering out of his pocket and stuck it in my shoulder, "thanks" i say, I noticed ceil was looking at us, "what?" I said looking him up and down. " what did he just do" he said, "i stuck something in her arm to help her headache" damien said covering for me, I smiled at how he gets that I don't want ceil to know.

Ceil clears his throat, "ok then, let's go inside and have a cup of tea, shall we?" He says walking up the Manor steps. Damien and I follow him up the steps and in the front door. "We shall go to my study and have a chess game and a cup of Earl gray tea" he demanded, I snorted "yes your highness" i said rolling my eyes. Ceil glared at me then keep walking, ceil gave the demon a look then then demon ran off, "hmm you have a good place, but one thing I don't see is a family, it's just you living here I guess" i say looking at every little detail of the halls we walked through.

" yes it's just myself living here" he said, he sounded sad, but therefore I don't know because he always has a dule voice. " it must get lonely, I mean your demon is not family so you must get tired of being alone" i say trying not to sound rude. " it does get lonely but I'm used to it" he said walking into his study, we followed him in there and took the seat that were in front of his desk.

We sat there for about 3 minutes in silents just staring at each other. "Ugh, this sucks" i said rubbing my eyes, damian looked at me then took my hands off my eyes, "don't worry, we'll be there in time" Damian says rubbing his thumbs on the back of my hand. "Be there in time for what?" Ciel asked, "it's lizzy birthday today" i said, ceils eyes widened "i forgot" he said then ran out. Me and damian looked at each other, we got up and walked out. I was walking down the hall when I heard a crash and frantic running, "ahh" a woman screamed and she tripped on the carpet just in front of us. Thanks to my speed I caught her just before she hit the ground.

"Are you alright m'am" i asked placing her back on her feet, "I'm am very good miss, thank you for catching me I can be quite clumsy" she said, "may I ask who you are" she said, I smiled my fake smile "I'm raven roth, and this is my friend damian" i said in a sweet tone, "very nice to meet you but I must go now" she said then walked away.

Me and damian keep walking through out the halls trying to find the demon or ciel, "what are you guys doing?" Sebastian said from behind us, I turned around "where trying to find Ciel, he just ran off" i say walking toward the butler, he smirked at me. "He went to miss Elizabeths manor to give her a happy birthday gift" he said calm. My blood boiled. "Well i think we should be getting to lizzys to" i said, "sorry I can't let you leave" the demon said "what do you mean, you can't let us leave?" I said walking closer to him.

"The young master told me not to let you leave" he said, "she's our friend to" Damian said, "and she's his fiance" the demon said walking away. "What?" I said dumbfounded "are you okay raven?" Damian asked, I looked at him for a mintue, then cleared my throat, "I'm fine" i say then walked out to the garden.