teen titans

"there are places in my mind no one should ever go" - raven

ravens mothers gear^

"so what? where just going to let him get away" ciel said looking at me, "we cant just go after him, hes to strong for just me and damian" i said trying to flatten my dress, "ms. raven if i may?" the maid said, i looked up to see my mothers old outfit. i stared at it longingly "im sure misses raven would love for you to have it" she stated smiling at me, i smiled back and hugged her "thank you" i whispered grabbing it from her and running into a different room to change.

i walked out to see the guys talking "damian i think i have a plan to get-" damian cut me off "raven you look like-" he started "ya i know, my mother" i said "ok now let me finish, i think i have a plan to get trigon" i added walking over, the demon looked me up and down and smiled "we need my mother" i stated, i narrowed my eyes at him and then turned to damian "ill make a portal then we'll go" i said monotoned "we'er coming with" ciel demanded, i nodded then looked them up and down "you'll need new clothes, same to you damian" i say then clapped, the maid ran over and bowed to me "stand up, i am no queen, please will you fetch these men, some clothes from 2019" i say smiling at her, she nodded and ran out the room again.

"2019?" ciel asked, i nodded and turned to him "that is time area which my mother is in, shes in the group called the teen titans" i stated and turned to the demon "tell me your name?" i asked pointing my finger at him "Sebastian michels" he said bowing, "you dont have to bow to me" i said monotoned "but your a princess my lady" he stated confused "no, im merely a azerathion" i said. "here are the clothes my lady" the maid said running back in, "good, here put these on" i said handing them out.

when they all walked back in the room damian was wearing black jeans, a white shirt, and red shoes. Sebastian was wearing a black hoodie, black jeans, and blue shoes. ciel looked the cutest, he was wearing a dark blue hoodie with the hood pulled up, dark jeans, and white shoes. "this is what they wear in 2019?" ciel asked with a discussed face, i chuckled and put my arm around his shoulder "dont worry, you look cute" i stated pinching his cheek "how come you get to wear your suit?" damian asked crossing his arms. i looked at him and smirked "cause i can, but you guys will stand out more with your other outfits" i said getting off of ciel.

i cleared my throat "sebastian grabbed ciel" i stated then opened a white portal, sebastian picked up ciel "ok now we all jump in....3....2...1" i said then all of us jumped in. i laughed as i felt the wind in my face and i saw ciel smirk at me.

---------------------------------

"ow" i heard damian whine as we landed in an alley . "wow, nice landing" i said sarcastically dusting my gear of, sebastian put ciel down then stood next to me "its night, lets go to the roofs" i said then flew up there, damian ran up the stair case and sebastian picked ciel up, jumped on the roof then put him down. i looked at the titans town that was located on and island off the coast of jump city, i smiled at the building then frowned "trigons watching...i can feel it" i said looking around. "then contact your mother" damian stated nervously, i nodded "do you see that tower?" i asked pointing at titans tower, they all nodded, "meet me there" i said the started flying there. damian, sebastian, and ciel, who was being carried, went on foot so i was guessing it would take them a little longer then me.

i landed at the door to see sebastian, ciel and damian "how-" i started "dont ask" damian said shacking his head, i nodded and knocked on the door "ill get it" i heard a young sounding guy yell then run down a case of stairs "hello?" a green guy asked opening the door, ooo hes beast boy, "hello beast boy, i was wondering if raven Roth was here?" i asked smiling kindly at him, he looked me up and down and i swear he had hearts in his eyes "ya shes here" he said he looked at the guys behind me "who are they?" he asked, i looked at them "oh, there just friends" i said throwing a smile. he smiled back "robin can i let some people in?" he yelled, "who" im guessing robin asked back "whats your name?" he asked, i laughed "my names korb" i said smiling "her names korb and she has friends, she said she knows raven" he said, robin didn't say anything for a minute "fine" he yelled back, beast boy smiled and opened the door wider "thank you" i said bowing and walking in, the boys followed my lead "come into the living room" he said and walked us in there.

we walked into see a cyborg, a alien, and a traffic light. "your so pretty, so your ravens friend?" the alien asked flying around me, i smiled and nodded "i know her very well" i stated "and your outfit its absolutely the stunning" she said "thank you very much" i said "RAVEN YOU HAVE A GUEST" beast boy yelled, "how old are you?" im guessing robin asked leaning on the contour "im 13 sir" i stated, raven walked in and looked up from her book "what?" she said looking at me then dropped her book "what are you doing here?" she asked walking over to me " and who are they?" she asked pointing to the guys "there my friends, and i think we should talk alone" i stated looking down, "i thought he killed you!" she yelled clearly upset i didn't tell her, i sighed "its trigon" i stated, the teen titans all looked at me "thats not possible, i put him back where he belongs" raven said rubbing her face "i know" i said sadly, "ok, whats going on?" cyborg asked, i looked at my mother and smiled "you dont have to tell them who i am to you" i whispered knowing shes the only one that heard it, she nodded "her names raven, shes from the 1860s, but shes also my family" she said looking at me with kind eyes, i smiled at her "wo, i didn't know you had family, oo do you guys have the same powers" beast boy said smiling at me, i laughed "i do, but mine only explode on anger" i said looking at raven "how come you guys have the same name?" cyborg asked still sitting on the couch "i took her name after she went into this dimension" i said smiling at him, he smiled back "then what your real name?" starfire asked, i looked down "that doesn't matter, we'er here for trigon" i stated.

"if i may interrupt raven but here" sebastian said and gave me a demon crystal "how did you uptain one of these?" i asked, he smirked "thats for me to know" he said bowing, i laughed "thank you" i said and turned back to the teen titans "you guys defeated him once..i need your help to defeat him twice" i said.