Reaper

Raven was sitting on a box in the alleyway,And Damien was playing with his shirt." when are we going to do something" damein said getting bored " its only 2am"said "lets go for a walk" Damien said getting up and trying to pull me "why?" i said whining " like i said im bored" he said " fine" i said standing "where to" i said "lets just walk" he said taking my hand. then we walked for 3 miles.

"im tired" Damien said " you wanted to go for a walk" i said. i saw a shadow and i put my hand on Damiens chest so he would stop. "what?" Damien said. " i saw something" i said "what did u see?" he asked " a shadow...and a i sensed a grim reaper" i said. out of no where grell stood in front of me "ahh" Damien screamed " what to u want grell" i asked annoyed "ohh nothing...i need a favor" he said trying to act cute "what" i said whiled Damien held my hand. " i need someone dead" he said "who?" Damien said getting into the conversation " a girl named rose martin" grell said " and your a grim reaper u do it" i said me and Damien started to walk away "please i cant do it" grell said pleading "and why cant u" i said " i got demoted and now i have a butter knives" he said "how does bassy do it" he whispered "who is 'bassy'" i asked turning around " oh hes just a friend" grell said " grell you dont have friends" me and Damien said at the same time ""Fine hes ciel phantomhives butler and hes a demon"Grell said "ok" i said turning away " what" grell said " i will kill her" i said Walking away with damien " oh thank you thank you so much" he said then he remembered something" i have to go bye" he said then left "your really going to kill her" Damein asked he knows how i get with killing i hate it. " i have to then im done.... lets go" i said and stated wlking back to the ally where we came from.

~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~12:45

Me and damein where on a roof top of a house. " so the person we have to kill is in here" Damien asked " yes " i say "lets go in" i said. when we got in the house there where cob webs every where "they need to clean more in here" Damien said i nodded in agreement. we walked up stairs and then we heard cry's at the end of the hall we walked to the door and peaked in a 24-30 year old girl was laying on the floor bleeding to death and a man in black was jumping out the window. we walked over to the girl her eyes where closed i checked her pulse "she has a pulse" i paused " put her out her misery Damien" i said standing up and turning around so i don't have to watch "ok" Damien said then stabbed his sword into her chest. i let out and soft cry with tears streaming down my cheeks. Damien lifted my chin and said" dont cry" then he pulled me into a hug after that we walked to the ally way.