Dirty Memories xFactor | Larry

Soo here's the first one shot. It's a fetus Larry. Hope you enjoy it :) please leave comments and vote if you like. You can always request something and I'll write it :)
This one has about 1k6 words
soooo here we go

_____________________________________

About 1k7 words

Summary: Louis thinks about his and Harry's first sexual experience together while wanking

Warnings: Handjob, Blowjob

It's been about two weeks since the jury decided to make a group out of us five boys and we slowly got really good friends. The others were really nice but one of them was stuck in my head 24/7. His name was Harry Styles. I already met him before we were put together. It was in the restroom. It's kinda funny our first words to each other were 'oops' and 'hi'. Well, since that second I knew there was something different about him.

I was sitting in our room in the xFactor house, bored out of my mind. I started thinking about Harry. About his big hands actually being too big for his body but still being perfect. His dimples that showed off when he was smiling so bright. About his long legs, his curls, oh how I loved those curls. His piercing green eyes that lit up when he was happy, about his cheesiness and of course about his pink plump lips I just wanted to kiss all the time. I found myself thinking about how his lips would look like when he had my dick in his mouth. His lips being stretched and his head bobbing up and down. Well, it ended up me being hard. Just then there was a knock on the door and I quickly pulled the blanket over my crotch to hide my 'problem' down there. Harry walked in the room and sat down on the bed. He looked at me nervously and I gave him a small smile.

"What's wrong love?" I asked and I may should add that we were dating for like a week and a half now.
"Uhm...I-I " he stuttered and I patted the spot next to me and he crawled over there.
"Spit it out" I encouraged him

He looked at me shyly but didn't say anything. Instead he leaned closer and pressed his lips to mine. I immediately kissed back even if I was confused he was acting so weird. The kiss deepened and he soon licked his tongue over my lips, asking for entrance. I opened my lips and his tongue immediately explored my whole mouth.

I didn't notice he moved on my lap till he pressed directly down on my crotch making me moan. I completely forgot that I was hard. And if I was hard before I don't know what to name what I was then. Harry pulled away and smirked at me. He pressed his hips down again and I threw my head back and thrusted my hips up trying to find some sort of friction.

He started moving his hips probably noticing my length getting even harder. He had a nervous look on his face so I grabbed his neck with one hand and pulled him closer kissing him again to relax him. We were making out for good 3 minutes before Harry pulled away again, kissing down my jaw and neck. His nervous look had vanished by then and he started sucking on my sweet spot leaving a purple mark. His hands rubbed my sides and then he tugged on the hem of my shirt. I sat up a little and pulled it over my head.

Of course we had made out a couple times before and we also did it shirtless but we didn't go further yet. I had a feeling though, it would change that day. He pushed me down more so I lied flat on my back with my head on my pillow. He kissed down my stomach and when he reached my pants he looked up through his lashed. I nodded and he slowly pulled down my pants. I was left in my boxers and Harry started palming me through the thin fabric of clothing.
"Fuck!" I moaned out and he looked up at me
"What were you thinking of?" He asked suddenly and I was confused.