Held Captive

"You're a fucking kidnapper, you psycho!" I spat venomous words at him not letting my fear consume me as my voice shook at every words I utter.

His caramel eyes doesn't look intimidating to me at all. Instead they looked so beautiful, I could drown myself at them any day now. Those familiar eyes whose name I can't even remember, held sadness and longing in them.

He smiled menacingly at me as he stepped closer towards me, leaving me frozen at my spot. My heart was beating fast inside my ribcage and I tried to keep my balance as my knees are becoming weaker and weaker at every steps he made. He stopped in front of me as he tucked a stray hair behind my ear.

He traced the curve of my lips with his thumb as I flinched from his touch. I wanted to run but there's something in him that keeps me magnetized from this beautiful human being in front of me. But he's not what I think he is. He's an opposite of what he looks outside from what he really is inside.

I should be outside, capturing every statuesque thing around me with my camera but here I am right now, inside this big mansion with nothing but haunting walls that traps my entire being and a beautiful monster whose eyes resembles the sea, calm but dangerous, keeping me locked away.

"You are the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen in my entire life, Lia Anne. Without you here everyday was dreadful and  lonely. You're the only thing that's keeping me sane from my demons. You're not the  only victim here babe because you..." he gently tugged my waist closer to him, I can almost hear his heart beating rapidly in his chest as he held my chin up so that I am looking at his beautiful eyes which I did not protest as he continued, "...you held my heart captive and I surrendered it to you a long time ago."

I felt every nerve in my body froze at his words as memories came rushing in my head like a river. Never in my life did I ever thought that the guy who sat at the back of my English class, the guy who wore big glasses, and the guy whom nobody paid attention to, is this beautiful  creation in front of me right now.

Before I could even think more, he closed the space between our lips as I remembered what his name is...

Zayn Malik.

*****************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! How are you all today?

This is my first story and I was battling whether I should post this or not but my bestfriend encouraged me to post it so here it is. And btw, English is not my first language so I'm sorry if it sucks ass.

I hope y'all are having a good day today, lovelies. Smile because y'all are beautiful.

Love you :)

-Jeah xx