Two

Song for the chapter: Say Something by A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera

My mind swirled at the thoughts that's been running on my mind. The anxiety I am feeling is getting worst and worst every minute that passed. I sighed deeply as I leaned my head on the car window as I watched the trees and the people that we passed by. I wonder if one of these people are having the same situation that I have. Are they suffering the way that I am right now? How did they coped with it?

Different thoughts occupied my mind when I felt the car stop. I looked on the surroundings as I realized that we are now in front of our old house. Liam and I got out of his car silently as we walked our way inside the house.

The house felt empty and incomplete now that Dad is gone. I looked around me as if it was the first time I've been here and the memories I had with Dad and Liam in this house was too painful for me to think about right now.

I decided to go upstairs to my room to rest and cry again once more as long as I feel numb but before I could climb the first flight of stairs, I heard Liam's voice behind me. "He wasn't there at the funeral, right? I don't like that guy at all, Lia." I know that he was referring to Harry as I nodded slowly.

I turned around to face Liam and I swear I could sense remorse and anger at his words as his fists we're tightly curled into a ball, they were already shaking and his knuckles are turning white now. I was shocked at his sudden outburst and nothing will come out in my mouth. He found his composure again and sighed as he walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "Just call me when you need something. I'll be in the library." he said although I could still feel anger on his voice.

"Okay." was all I could say before he turned around and went to the library.

I was shocked at Liam's remark about Harry. I know that Liam hates Harry eversince I started dating him but he never told me to stay away from him or that he dislikes him, well not until now. I never heard Liam complain about how of an asshole Harry is but I can feel the tension between him and Harry everytime they run into each other as well as Dad. Dad never talked about Harry but I know he hates him too. But they never told me about it but I can feel it. Maybe it was because they don't want to hurt my feelings if they ever told me that they hate Harry. Maybe...

My phone buzzed inside my pocket as I reached in for it. I never noticed the massive text messages of condolences and missed calls from my friends. I sighed as I threw my phone on the bed as soon as I reached my room and went inside the bathroom to fix myself. I stared at the mirror and cringed at the sight of me. My mascara was a mess and my eyes were all puffy and red due to crying. I splashed water on my face and dried it with a towel.

I went back to my room after fixing myself. My phone buzzed on my bed as I reached to see who's calling. The caller id displayed Harry's name as I hastily slide the answer button. As soon I answered the call he immediately barked at me and he sounded so impatient on the other line. "Why the hell are you not picking up immediately?!" he was yelling now and I had to distance my phone a little from my ear because the last thing I want right now is a broken eardrum.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with him?

"Why are you yelling! It's not like I am murdering someone right now that I am so fucking busy to even pick up the goddamn phone! I was just in the bathroom for god's sake" I angrily answered him as my blood boiled making me wanna go where he is right now and slap him in the face.

I could feel him tensed on the other line. I don't know if it was because I yelled back at him or it was because of what I said to him. But either way I'm still mad at him.