uno

dedicated to chocolatexcakes for the amazing cover (:

Luke
You could say countless things about the afterlife, have countless of theories about what happens after you died.

But to Luke it was plain and simple. Nothing. Nothing happens when you die, you are dead and that's how it stays.

Luke isn't one to believe in supernatural creatures, he isn't one to believe that there's something more out there. You could call him one dimensional because that's exactly what the tall blonde was.

He didn't believe in possibilities , but why would he? He couldn't believe in himself to begin with.

If Luke only knew how oblivious he was. Why are his hands always cold? Why does he seem emotionless? There were plenty of signs that would tell you Calum Hood wasn't human.

But to Luke that was out of the question. Calum was human in his mind. He was just a little strange. Whether or not he liked it was a debatable topic.

He always made excuses that were rational, at least for him.

Calum's hands are always cold because he probably has an illness. Or he isn't alive.

Calum's emotionless because he's probably depressed. You also need emotion for depression luke

Excuse after excuse , something Luke couldn't see. He was far to blinded by his own beliefs to realize that the new kid who just popped up out of nowhere wasn't human.

But it's better for the blonde to be oblivious, that way he isn't opened up to the true reality of the world.

Humans were the rarity , not super natural beings.