dos

Luke
Biology was always one of my best subjects, I found interest in it for some reason.

I could answer any question you had on the topic within seconds.

My biology partner Michael, also my best friend was a complete idiot when it came to this topic.

Or any topic that didn't involve food or video games really.

But to be quite frank I didn't mind, I preferred doing all the work myself and having him as my test subject.

I had it pretty good, so when Mr.Anders announced he was assigning everyone new partners, I wasn't the slightest excited.

I was a bit irritated that he decided to switch our lab partners in the middle of the semester, it was as if he was compelled to do so.

I looked at my friend sighing, knowing this was it. It was a bit dramatic, I know, but who else could say they had their best friend as a partner?

Well not me anymore anyways.

He read the names off and suddenly called Michael, who was now partnered with Ella. I rolled my eyes, seeing she was the most obnoxious girl in our grade.

"Okay Calum, you're partnered with Luke" Mr.Anders smiled making me groan in annoyance.

I looked over to this Calum dude and I had to admit he was pretty hot.

He smirked as if he was somehow read my thoughts.

I gave him a confused look as he just rolled his eyes.

How rude.

"Don't go all Stephanie Tanner on me" he spoke up making me confused as shit.

Did he somehow read my mind? No that's impossible!

I tried reassuring myself maybe I had said it out loud right?

He laughed "humans" he muttered as if somehow he thought I wouldn't hear.

Isn't he human himself I pondered, surely he is.

Because there's no such thing as supernatural creatures.

And with that I looked at the paper that had our assignment and began doing it.

I took some of Calum's blood as the sheet said to do, I observed it and it didn't look right.

"Um Calum is it?" I asked knowing fully well that was his name.

He hummed in response.

"I don't mean to scare you, but your blood - well it isn't like it's shown on the paper. Is there a reason for it?" I asked awaiting his answer

"No, maybe you did it wrong. Messed up somewhere?" He suggested

"I have never messed up" I snapped at him, slightly offended.

"Well if it isn't shown the way it is on the paper, you obviously messed up somewhere" he remarked rolling his eyes.

I tried calming down, it had been just a couple of minutes and I already hates my lab partner.

"Fine, I'll do it again. Give me your arm" I said as he extended his arm towards me.

A/N
Low key really excited for this story, fallen angels are my guilty pleasure tbh