One

Jungkook

Numeral cars roamed pass me as I wandered through the busy streets of LA, feeling like a lost child.

I was busy trying to find the hotel until someone caught my attention. Her long blonde hair cascades on her back like a miniature waterfall, producing a slight shine from the bright sun. Brown eyes, pale skin, small lips; her looks basically screams basic but yet she somehow stood out to me.

While I continue examining her looks further, I realized she was wearing a certain black and white sweater. The front part of the sweater has a small drawing of a military vest, the word 'BTS' was written on it. On the back part, the name 'Jungkook' was displayed with the number 97.

I smiled happily, knowing the fact that she's an ARMY.

I walked towards her and sent her a smile. "Would you like an autograph?" I asked directly, not even greeting her first as I know that she'll say yes.

Instead of an excited or shocked look I was looking for, a confused look was plastered on her small face.

"I'm sorry but, do I know you?"

I was in complete shock, she was wearing my group's sweater with my name written on it and she doesn't knows who I am?

I am the golden maknae, Jungkook. How dare you speak to me like that.

"Um, considering that you're wearing my group's sweater, you must know who I am right?" I asked, trying to sound polite as I raised my eyebrows, confused as well.

A look of realization showed on her face as she fiddled with the hem of the sweater.

"Oh, this is well... my sister's," she replied with a timid smile, rubbing the back of her neck as she do so.

And oh my god, never have I been this embarrassed my whole life.