Three

Holy shit, this crappy story got hundred readers are you fucking kidding me. I know hundred's not a lot since other fan fictions got like, thousands? But it just makes me so happy that people took time reading and voting for my writings

I'm really sorry for grammar errors and such, I'll try and improve more

And special thanks to my best friend,
iviani cause she's been here from the start and is basically the reason why I wrote this story aye.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A loud scream can be heard clearly from outside the tall apartment.

"ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU MET JUNG FUCKING KOOK?!?!"

"I guess? He did say his name was Jungkook," the younger sibling answered, pushing her hair to the back of her ears, causing the writing's on her wrist to be seen.

Eunbi, Sora's elder sister, grabbed her wrist to see what was written there more clearly, only to let out a scream louder than before.

"YOU GOT HIS FUCKING NUMBER! OH MY FUCKING GOD, WHAT DID YOU EVEN DO IN YOUR PAST LIFE TO DESERVE THIS?"

Sora just replied with a shrug and looked at her wrist. "I don't even know him," She answered. "Plus, if anyone found out I got Jongkook's number, it'll be a huge deal, you do know that I hate attention right?"

"IT'S JUNG-KOOK," her sister replied loudly.

"Yeah, that."

Eunbi frowned and sighed, pissed that her sister got such a great opportunity but doesn't even care about it. Out of all the fans in the world, why her, a girl who doesn't even know who Bangtan are?

"Fine, if you won't call or text him, I will." She huffed and forcefully grabbed her sister's phone.

"Hey!" Sora protested, trying to grab her phone back but her sister was too tall.

18.06 PM
PrincessSora: Hi (:
sent

"You're welcome~" The brown haired girl cooed, and gave back her phone while the other girl gaped in disbelief.

"Now he probably thinks I'm interested in him!"

"You're not?"

"I... don't know??"

"Figured." Eunbi rolled her eyes, she turned back and went outside the door. Before she closed the door completely, she peeked through the hole and raised up her middle finger.

Sora sighed and laid down on her pastel blue bed, feeling her phone vibrate, she unlocked her phone and checked her notifications.

18.8 PM
Kookie: nice username lmao
read

The blonde groaned, confused on what should she reply next. In the end, she decided to take a shower first to clear up her mind and process what happened to her this morning.

Once she was done, she changed into her comfy pajamas and just scrolled through her social medias, totally forgetting about Jungkook's text.

20.01 PM
Kookie: did u just ignored the almighty jungkook
read

PrincessSora: Oops sorry, I was busy haha.
read

PrincessSora: I was 12 when I created that username ok
read

Kookie: it's cute though
read

Kookie: so when r u free? i still need to return back ur money
read

PrincessSorai: I work part time at the cafe earlier every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday so come by the cafe on one of those days perhaps?
read

Kookie: ok see u on monday then Sora (:
read