Five.

Bold: English

Sora

He's not planning to kidnap me isn't he?

"Chill, I'm not a kidnapper, I swear."

"Did I say that out loud?"
"Yes, you did."
I only nodded awkwardly, slapping myself mentally for bringing out my habit. I tend to blurt out anything that comes into my mind without thinking, especially in awkward situations like this.

"Where are we going?" I asked, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"You'll see," he replied with a excited smile. From his facial expressions through the whole car ride, I can tell that he's really excited for it.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The cab stopped in front of a luxurious building, chandeliers dangling from the ceiling, most of the people wearing formal attire, causing me to feel out of place.

"Um, I'm with Bangtan?" Jungkook said to one of the lady behind the counter. "Yes, they're waiting for you on the fifth floor."

Jungkook only murmured a thank you and nodded before heading towards the elevator.

'Bing!' Signaled the elevator, the small opening slowly getting larger and larger each second.

Jungkook went inside and being the slowpoke I am, once I went in, the door was already halfway closed, with me being in the middle of the two doors.

I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing for the impact and pain I'm going to receive any second.

Suddenly, a pair of arms met contact with mine, pulling me inside the elevator and engulfing me into a hug.

"That was close."

I looked above, only to find a smiling Jungkook. I unwrapped my arms around his as I feel my cheeks heat up. "T-thanks."

The whole elevator ride was silent as we both waited for it to reach the fifth floor.

"They're here!!!!" screamed various men in my native language, Korean.

"Sorry for being late hyung, I forgot that we had to prepare for Yoongi hyung's birthday," Jungkook said, smiling sheepishly while he scratched the back of his head softly, his fingers running through his soft, jet black hair.

"Where's Tae?"
"Distracting Yoongi," the blonde answered. I slowly crept behind Jungkook, hoping that his tall figure hides my short one well enough.

"Is that the friend you talked about?"
"Yes, Sora, meet the rest of the Bangtan."

A few profanities flew out of my small mouth, I was never good with introductions, especially with males.

"Um, hi there. My name's Sora, it's a pleasure to meet you," I said, trying to sound as polite as possible.

"You can speak Korean?" Jungkook asked, his dark brown eyes enlarging.