House of Come Backs

House of Come Backs

Chapter 6

A/N  Jerome's POV won't come up until later in the story :)

_________________________

Nina's POV

I couldn't believe who I was looking at. This blonde woman who everybody despised, was back.

Vera.

"Why hello pupils." She said. "Nice to see you again."

Nobody answered. We were all so shocked. Even Jerome who was upset for some strange reason couldn't move.

"Welcome her!" Shouted Victor.

Everyone smiled slightly as Vera and victor went upstairs.

Everyone turned to each other and began whispering to ech other.

"Fabian!" I screamed yet whispering.

"I thought she was gone, for good!"

"I know! But-"

We were cut off by Amber who came to us with a surprised look on her face.

"Maybe Vera was like Victor's first love. And he couldn't let go of her?" Asked Amber.

"Probably but I'd hate to see Victor getting all mushy with her. Yuk."

We all laughed.  

I mean nothing bad was going to happen, right?

******

It was 9:00 as I went to my bedroom which I now shared with KT & Mara.  

I walked in to find Mara seated at her bed with her face buried in her hands.

"Mara?" I asked. She looked up at me and wiped her tears off.

"Oh, hey Nina." She said through a faint smile.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" She replied.

"Well, because you're here by yourself, crying." I walked up to her and began comforting her by awkwardly patting her back. Mara and I, don't usually communicate so this situation was bound to be awkward.

"Everything's fine, really." She got up an walked out the door.

I wonder what could possibly be wrong with her.  

Wait a minute, Jerome has been acting strange and now Mara as well. Oh no, they probably broke up.

As I was about to sit down, someone barged in the room.

"NINA!" I turned to see Amber standing at the doorway.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Liolin is downstairs." She replied.

I was confused.  

"Who's Liolin?" I asked.

"Lilian, whatever her name is. She's downstairs."

"And?" I asked still not getting the picture.

"And she's asking for Fabian."

"Look, Amber, I know you're worried about this whole 'Fabina' thing, but I trust Fabian too much. We had a couple of ups and downs today and I'm pretty sure he's learnt his lesson."

"Oh, okay then, I guess you don't care that they're both about to go outside and talk." And with that Amber walked out.

Outside? Talking?