House of Crushes

House of Crushes

Chapter 10

________________________

Lilian's POV

"I know what you're looking for." Chase said looking down.

I walked up to him wanting to know what he was talking about.

"What are you on about?" I asked him.  

He walked closer up to me and smiled.  

He used his hand to move strands of my hair out of my face.

"You're looking for a good time aren't you." He jokily said as he winked at me.

I pushed him in his chest and walked away.

"You're a jerk you know that!" I screamed back at him as I stomped away.

He's such a loser!

I walked up to the rest of the people who lived at Isis house. They were all sitting in the living room.

 I coughed loudly so I could get their attention.  

Mariah was chatting away with her Roomate Danielle. Simon and Luke who shared a bedroom were playing video games. Max who roomed with Chase was sitting on the armchair reading a book.

They all looked up at me in confusion and returned back to their duties.

"Hello?!" I yelled. 

They all looked up at me once again.

"I wanted to ask you if you've seen a necklace. It's like a locket and has a key symbol on it." I hopefully asked them.

"Who gave it to you?" Asked Danielle. She flicked back her blonde hair and looked at me.

"Uh, my mother. It was passed down from my grandma."

Everyone shook their heads and returned back to their activities.

I sighed and stomped out of the room.

Chase looked at me and folded his arms together.

"You still looking for a good time?" He winked at me as I walked back to the stairs.

************

Nina's POV

The next morning came in fast. I walked down the stairs like any usual morning and went to have my breakfast. I came to an abrupt halt when I saw Jerome coming in from the front door.

"Jerome?" I asked.  

He looked up at me with no expression whatsoever.

"Oh hi Nina." He greeted me and kept on walking straight ahead.

I walked into the dining room and sat down at my usual spot in between Fabian and Amber.

"Hey, do you guys know what's up with Jerome?" I asked the rest of Anubis house residents.

"Well, morning to you to." Amber said as I took two slices of toast.

"Sorry. But he's been down for quite sometime." I apologised.

"I know. He wouldn't even speak to me. And we share a room." Alfie pinched in.

I looked over to Mara since she had a close relationship with him.

"Mara, do you know what's up with him?"

She looked over at Joy and Joy looked over at me.

"Um, Jerome might be leaving the school. That's why he has been so upset." Joy said.