Chapter 3

Matts POV

Nick laid on my shoulder while I rested my head on the top of his. I missed him so much. I'm so glad I said yes.

I turned on the tv and we started watching Netflix. Nick fell asleep and was drooling on my shoulder.

Matt: Nick.

Nick: Mhm yeah?

Matt: Do you want to go to bed.

Nick: Carry me.

I got up and picked Nick up bridal style. I walked to the bedroom and laid him down, I laid beside him and cuddled him.

Nick: I missed you.

Matt: I missed you too. Goodnight babe.

Nick: Night baby.

Nick POV

Matt: NICK HELP-

X: I said, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I got out of bed and ran towards the living room. I immediately stopped. The person was holding a gun right at my face.

X: Nice to see you again Nick.

Nick: Please, put the g-gun down.

X: Don't tell me what to do. You were meant to be straight. So I'm going to make you.

He/she pointed the gun at Matt. I started crying.

Nick: STOP! PLEASE DONT-

It was to late, the trigger went off. Matt was dead.

Matt POV

I woke up with Nick kicking me in bed. Aww he's having a nightmare. I hugged him tightly and he woke up. I pulled back and he started crying.

Nick: Please stay.

Matt: I will, are you going to tell me what happened in your dream?

Nick: Later.

He turned around to face me. His eyes were red and his lips were dry. I haven't seen him this sad before.

Nicks POV

I turned around and looked at Matt. I just hope that dream never happens.

Nick: You promise that you'll always be by my side no matter what?

Matt: Promise. Why would you think that I would leave you?

Nick: It's just part of the dream.

(A/N) Sorry this chapter was messy. I really had no clue what to do. But I hope u guys still enjouyed it! If u want to help u can comment or message me on what's app. Buh bye for now ;3