Boring life

I have such a boring life. Like wow. Like so boring. I know am exaggerating. It's that time of the month. Wait not that time of the month.

But the time when you don't know what more to do with your life. Is it just me? I mean there has to be more people who feel that way.

Right now am sitting outside, in my back yard by the pool, listening to the birds sing.

Its a nice day today. I am so glad i didn't have school today. School got canceled because the teachers had to get a day free to prepare our sport day.

Sport days at our school is pretty big. I mean almost everyone there is athletic. Everyone wants to become number one in the sport they put you in. If your lucky you get to go where you want other wise the teachers decide for u and that is not good. But you end up playing all the sports.

The sport day is tomor-

"Alex"

"Alex"

"ALEX"

i swear to God if my sister don't stop calling me i'll slap her. But i wont do that because even though i hate her so much, she's still my sister and i will never hit my sister.

She's also my twin. I mean if i hit her i can feel it. Special twin power haha. If that even exist. We look alike, like a lot. People always think that they are going crazy because we look so much-

"Alex, don't you here me calling you?"

-alike its crazy. Of course am better looking that her. Jk. She's actually quite popular at school. People always think am her. But i can get through the day on my lucky days.

"ALEX!"

If i ignore it, it will go away. Right?

"Alex don't ignore me i know what your thinking."

Well there goes my plan down the drain. Say bye bye.

"What do you want Alie?" I asked
looking at her as calm as possible.

"I want to show you something, now come with me." she said smirking

I looked at her blankly.

"Of course am not coming, who do you think i am, your dog?"

"Alex if you come, i wont bother you for the rest of the day."

"You promise." I said looking all happy. I love her but she is to hyper for me to be around. I like the lay back kind of people. Now those are my kind of people.

"Yeah, now are you coming." She said still smirking.

"Fine, fine" i said getting up from where i was sitting.

When i got in the house she was already up the stairs. See what i mean she is to hyper. Lets not forget irritating too. I swear she's high sometimes.

She went in her room and i followed. She picked her computer up and sat on her bed. I was leaning on the door frame.

Patting the spot next to her she said "come sit next to me."

Sighting i went to sit next to her
"Whatever you have to show me make it quick i don't have time"

Who am i joking. I have a lot of time on my hands.

"Okay, okay. I have 3 good news. So seventeen just brought out a one fine day teaser omgg likee omggg. I cant wiat for it Alex." Alie said fanning herself.

"Alie what do you expect me to do fangirl with you." I asked bored.

"Yes Alex yes" she answered.

"Omgg Aliee i cant waitt omggg" i said fake squealing. Dont get me wrong i love svt like love. But Alie doesn't need to know that otherwise she wont ever shut up.

"Second news there are new people joining our school and not just people on ridel(an imaginary app), people say its hot guys."

"Last time they said that only nerds joined our school. No offense to the nerd cause i talk to him sometimes but those who always say those stuff are lying."

"Well Alex there is just one way to find out and that's to wait and see." she said rolling her eyes.

"And third news is that we are getting new neighbors, the couple who used to live in the house had to move because they got-"

Oooh yeeyy Alie was starting to blabbing now. Note to sarcasm.

"Alie is that all you have to tell me?" i asked loosing patients

"Yeah, but aren't you happy maybe it hot boys of our a-"

i didn't even give her time to finish because i was already out of the door.

I decided to go in my room to go read a manga, cause manga's are cool.

my room is pretty plain its white and mint green just like Suga's hair. I have a king size bed with a desk and i have a walk in closet. On my walls i have polaroid picture's of me and my friends, family and my bunny and dog, i have a Cupboard filled with books and manga's. I also have a space next to my desk where i do art stuff.

I like to draw and paint and DIY.
I went over to my cupboard and picked out a manga. I picked death note. That ish is cool.

I went over to my bed and got under the covers. After like and hour of reading i fell into slumber.

When i woke up i looked on my phone to see how late it was. Its was 10 pm. And i didn't eat yesterday so i got out of bed and found my way to the kitchen.

I looked for a bowl and poured some cereal and milk in it. (Alex needs milk •̀.̫•́) While doing that i was lookingout the window at the house next to us.

I saw movements and lights on . I also saw a moving truck and people taking boxes out of it. I guess the new neighbors arrived. Tomorrow i have to go and greet them with my parents because they think its polite to do so. I think so too but i rather watch a kdrama or something then make new neighbor friend.

After eating i went back upstairs to sleep.

{Unedited}
Published on April 3 2016