takes two to tango

Part 1.

When i wook up i was in my bedroom. The last thing i remember was Jimin driving me home. So how did i end up here. I knoe for a fact that she wouldn't have carried me up to my room.

She claims i weight to much. Just as i was about to sleep again my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said. I didn't bother to look at the caller id.

"Gurl you got to come over now" Jimin said.

"Why, its Saturday. I need sleep. Am exhausted." I answered.

"Don't you wanna know how you ebded up in your comfy ass bed?" She asked.

"Be there in 15" i turned off my phone.

Not even to bother to bath or change out of my pyjama, i went to pick up my backpack i put clothes to wear in it and headed it the front door.

Yes i was heading out of my house with pyjamas.

I took the bus to Jimin because i was to lazy to walk fifteen minutes to her house. I didn't even have to knock she was basically waiting for me on her porch.

"Gurl you have alot of explaining to do, so come on." She grabbed my hand and we went to her bedroom where i plopped down on her bed.

"You haven't showered yet have you." She said more like a statement.

I nodded.

"That's why he hasn't asked you on a date yet." She said.

What. What is she talking about. Date?

"What." I said.

"So don't you wanna know what happened after you passed out in my car." She was changing the subject and it was working because i was to lazy to protest.

She told me after i had passed out and she had reached my house, she didn't want to wake me up because i looked 'peaceful'. She said that she saw svt pull up in their driveway so she went overthere and asked if someone could like carry me to my room.

She said they all said that Vernon could do it. He walked over to the car and picked me up very carefully she said. Like if he had let me fall i would break. He carried me to my room and layed me down on my bed and covered me with my sheet. Wait for it. She said he even gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I dont believe you." I said.

"Wait let me show you." Show me?

She showed me a picture of Vernon kissing my forehead. Omg so it did happen.

"Omg can you send me thay picture?" I asked. I was blushing.

"Awww are you blushing Alex. And already did." She said.

~time skip~

When i came back home, I saw that svt was playing basketball.

"Heey Alex, wanna join." Mingyu asked.

"No thank you." I said.

"Okay we are going to take a break see you." They said abd walked back in their house. Vernon stayed back.

"Lets do a bet." Vernon said. "Lets play one on one. If i win you go out with me if you win i'll do something you want." Vernon said smirking.

"You you want to go on a date with me?" I asked in flushed.

"Yeah wel i cant go on a date alone, you know it takes two to tango." He answered. "So what do you say?"

"Deal." I'm pretty sure i can win from him.

We were almost finished with the game. He was one point ahead of me. And if made this shot i would get two points and win.

By now all the other members came back and was cheering us on.

I took the ball from him and made a shot. It was like everything was going slow motion. The ball reached the rim and spinned and then enter the basket. I won.

They cheered me on even Vernon.

"Good game." Vernon said. "I didn't know you played so well."

"Back in the days i was on a team." I stopped because it was interfering with my school work.

"Cool. So now i guess i have to do something you want." He siad scratching his neck shyly.

"Go out with me."

[Unedited]