the new neighbors

After walking out of that hairdresser i faked being ill and told jimin to take me home. I wasn't ready to face people with pink hair. Hell i will never be.

Unfortunately for me when i got home my parents were still there.  They were like 'omg Alex what happened to your hair' or 'why didn't you tell us you wanted to change your hair color' and 'you look so good'. I on the other hand didn't answer them and pretened that i didn't hear anything. I walked to my room and shut my door. I got under my sheets to sleep it all of.

I am such a lucky person today first i get to cross off pink hair from my bucket list and then i remember today is Wednesday so that means my parents will be home the whole day. Note to sarcasm.

I eventually fell asleep. I think it was around 12 pm and my mom decided to wake me. Tch can't a girl sleep.

"Alex, since you took of this morning rather early, you have to meet our new neighbors now. Because their coming over for lunch." My mom said. "We already met them, Alie too, and i invited them for lunch. Dress up nicely. Okay?"

"Okay, mom."

"Good. And you better be downstairs in 20 minutes." She said before she left.

"Ughh!" I screamed in my pillow so my mom wouldn't hear me. Because who knows what she will do if she heard me.

I jumped out of my bed and headed straight to the shower not even bothering to look for clothing. I will look for something when i finish showering.

After taking a shower for the second time today, i walked to my room with my bathrobe on. I went straight to my drawer. Looking for a jeans and a white t-shirt. After i got ready i dried my hair. Stupid pink hair.

I was walking down the stairs and i could  heard my mom and dad talking to eachother.

'Do you think she'll react just like Alie?' My dad asked.

'Hunny i dont know, but if i hear a high pich scream again i think i might have to go to a docter to check my hearing.' my mom answered. And both of them started laughing.

I walked down and did as if i didn't just listen in on their conversation and asked "why are you guys laughing?"

"Ooh nothing hunny."

Yeah because you were not just talking about how high pitched Alie's scream was or something.

"Alex can you set the table, thanks." My dad asked.

"Dad why are there 16 seats." (We had a really long table. But you can make it smaller to. Its hard to explain.)

"Ooh well their 13 people, Our new neighbors i mean." My mom answered.

Wow so much, that reminded me of seventeen they also have 13 people. With this tought in mind i set up the table.

"Ooh wow so much." I said.

When we finished we went to watch tv in the living room. After a few minutes i went to the bathroom because i needed to pee so badly. To much information? Sowy.

When i was walking down the stairs, all i could hear was loud talking.

'Sheesh there's like alot of people in my house. Maybe if i hurry up and eat fast i cant go back to my room and watch the new episode of teen wolf.' i thought. Or i can finish watching Moorim school. I love that kdrama.

Lee huyng woo and hongbin are so perfect and bais material. But Vernon will always have my hart or Jimin. And no not Jimin my best friend, Jimin from Bts. But mostly Vernon.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and its like time had stopped and everyone's heads turned towards me waiting for a reaction. And trust me when i say that in my head was not as calm as i looked like on the outside.

In my livingroom stood seventeen. Fricking seventeen. Can u fricking hear me screaming. Omgggggg i cant i think i need a slap. I'm dreaming.

Holyyy cow. Seventeen is my new neighbor.

Now it all made sense, that's why Alie screamed and that is why my mom and dad wanted to see my reaction.

My mom was the first one to break the silent. "Hey guys this is my other daughter, Alex, Alie's twin."

"annyeonghaseyo seventeen-ibnida" they said. They introduced themselves one by one.

"Hello i'm S.coups, seventeen's leader." S.coups said.

"Heey i'm Jeonghan, the boy with the longest hair in seventeen." Jeonghan said.  Angelic. Holy cow.

"Hello i'm Joshua, and i can speak four languages." Joshua said.

"Hello i'm Jun, and i am a Chinese member." Jun said.

"Heey i'm Hoshi, and my nickname is 10:10 because my eyes slant upwards and looks like 10:10." Hoshi said.

"Heey i'm Wonwoo, i may look like a cold person on the outside but i'm not." Wonwoo said.

"Heey i'm Woozi, and i am the main vocalist." Woozi said. Aww so cute.

"Hello i'm Dk, and i am always happy. Happy virus." Dk said.

"Heey i'm Mingyu the tallest member." Mingyu said. Ofcourse you are, i thought.

"Heey i'm The8, and i love to dance." The8 said.

"Heey i'm Seungkwan, we will become very good friends." Seungkwan said coming over to me and giving me a hug. Awwww. Am hugging boo.

"Hi i'm Vernon, and i like to rap." Vernon said. Oh god how can i act normal infront of him, he's my bais.

"Hi i'm Dino, the maknae." Dino said. Such a cutie.

They all finished introducing themselves and now it was my turn. "Heey i'm Alex, and i love your music."

"Gamsahabnida." They said. Which means thank u in Korean.

We all went to sit at the table and started to eat and they all were making conversation with my mon and dad. Throughout the meal i stayed quiet cause i totally forgot how to speak because Vernon was seated right next to me. Ahhhh. He is so beautiful closeup not that he is not beautiful from far away. All the members are.

Sometimes it felt like he was looking at me and then i would find myself blushing. Wait i'm Alex i never in my entire life blushed. Ugh Vernon what are you doing to me.

When they left i went straight upstairs to my room, locked my door and put music really loud because i was screaming so hard and fangirling. I mean wouldn't you do that. I'm pretty sure u'll do that.